Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I would first like to say thank you Sancho for creating such a great game. I really like the story it has. I have played through it multiple times and enjoyed it every time. I like the games like this where it has a good story and sex scenes. Not to mention the graphics are amazing. I give it a 10! A 10! A fucking 10! Haha love that movie. Anyway, I just have 1 question. The one path I would like to do I haven't found yet. If it's even possible. I would like to end it with as many girls as possible that include the sis/childhood friend. If it is possible, which girls would I need to avoid?
Honestly, no one knows. It's too early into Ch2 so we don't truly know what the developer has in store tbh. Obviously in it's current state there's no way to have all the LI's, that's already in the code (there's several route splits already). It would seem to me that this is headed for no more than the possibility of one main LI and maybe a side or two, but that's only my opinion knowing how Dots tends to work (think DMD and Melody).

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Honestly, no one knows. It's too early into Ch2 so we don't truly know what the developer has in store tbh. Obviously in it's current state there's no way to have all the LI's, that's already in the code (there's several route splits already). It would seem to me that this is headed for no more than the possibility of one main LI and maybe a side or two, but that's only my opinion knowing how Dots tends to work (think DMD and Melody).

Ok my last question that I really have is, is it possible to date sis/childhood friend and Nicole at the same time in Ch1 and get a good ending?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok my last question that I really have is, is it possible to date sis/childhood friend and Nicole at the same time in Ch1 and get a good ending?
There currently is no "dating" Nicole.
  • The end of Ch1 Nicole can be: 1) CuckQueen 2) Open Relp 3) Single
  • When this is imported in Ch2 it's either 1) Open or 2) Single (cuck queen was ignored by the dev, I don't know why so cuck becomes Single by default with the import)
With that said, again none of the outcomes are known... no one can answer you as no one knows what the dev has planned. There is no ending yet so anything could become good, bad, or ugly.

@rat

Apr 9, 2022
Can MC fuck his sister in the current update??
( I played it a long time ago)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
just saw that Sunshine Love dropped an update many hours ago..
scrolled through the latest changelog.. there's a lot here in 3i Extras.. very in depth details of new features I think
don't know if this also mean a lot of tweaking for the mod..

anyway.. thanks in advance buddy
Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
just saw that Sunshine Love dropped an update many hours ago..
scrolled through the latest changelog.. there's a lot here in 3i Extras.. very in depth details of new features I think
don't know if this also mean a lot of tweaking for the mod..

anyway.. thanks in advance buddy
Sancho1969
Extremely odd... your ping did not send a notification, haven't had that happen before that I'm aware.

Regardless, appreciate the heads-up bud. DLing assets now....

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damnit. Every script has over 1.5k diffs... it's a complete script reformatting by the dev... yet again. Ugh, makes things difficult just for the sake of making them difficult. That's ~6k lines of code I have to double-check for no reason other than the dev changing the script spacing and changing his conditional code formatting. One day he'll make his mind up... I hope. This sucks but it must be done... time to get busy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. 0800 hours on Sunday here with my first cup of coffee (yeah, I slept in a bit). I'm in the studio, fired up all the machines and ready to get to it. Last night before I called it a day ~0200 hours I finished porting the core code over, ported the scripts through v0.02 and now ready to knock out v0.03, update SanchoGallery, and add as many of SanchoMod's new features as I can before folks either get too impatient or my fingertips start to bleed from banding out code on the keyboard. Will keep you posted as always.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Appreciate your patience while I'm rewriting some of the base code. For instance SanchoGallery fully updated to the latest core including scene filters:
Same question i almost have for every modder out there. Seriously, how much free time do you have?
Cuz seriously. I mod myself a few games here and there. Mostly just removing shit that irks me in sandbox type games and the like. But that's about it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Same question i almost have for every modder out there. Seriously, how much free time do you have?
Cuz seriously. I mod myself a few games here and there. Mostly just removing shit that irks me in sandbox type games and the like. But that's about it.
My time is never free... but I do share some of my toys in the toy box. I'm smokin' two briskets while updating this. It's all about multitasking I guess.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm wrapping a bow on this now... just going through all the final polish to make 'er shine. It's ~1430 hours here now so this should be no problem to have in your hands this evening with new features and bulletproof performance.
1663530274142.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ch2 v0.03i)
Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Latest features:
  • Hotkey dialogue box adjustments - Alt+Arrow keys adjust the dialogue box opacity and dialogue font size. This is exactly the same effect you've used inside the SanchoOptions screen but allows you to perform the same thing via the keyboard without having to access the options menu.
  • SanchoGallery scene filters - filter by character and/or scene type. Remember that SanchoGallery is accessed from the SanchoMod button in the Main Menu... the button for it will blink and shake to get your attention.
  • Menu Choice fade in / fade out
  • Countless GUI and coding tweaks
  • Improved Sancho DoughnutNotifier
  • OP's "SanchoMod ChoiceGuide Legend" has been updated.
  • FAQ has been updated.
  • Whatever else I'm forgetting.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Last edited:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I saw your comments on SL's game thread and I hope you've got enough "painkillers" for this one xD

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes