Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love [Ch.1 v1.00, Ch.2 v1.01i, & Ch.3 v1.01i] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
CH1 isn't updated to core 6a right?
Correct. It will take longer due to sheer size. I have it to do, then the other two biggest VN's in my public catalog. It's about to get real and I've been at it for so many days straight I'm losing track :ROFLMAO:

Saves are compatible though, I insured that on 4 test machines including data exports. So until I get Ch1 updated it's all integral and works modded/unmodded either direction (to the very best of my knowledge). Regards as always.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening. Links in OP are updated with a minor bug fix, non-critical but essential for proper gallery. I noticed an issue that all but one scene didn't populate the custom SanchoGallery MC name at all... I missed placing the necessary new code during the porting process. It has been corrected. My apologies for any inconvenience. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note: Since this VN dropped so late in the evening for me it won't get done tonight.

If you can't wait to play the new update then you theoretically should be able to install the existing mod due to the way it's packaged. Of course it won't have any grammatical and coding fixes the dev may have performed in the 1.5 version but you'll have all the other tweaks. Again, I haven't tested it but the way everything is packaged for this particular VN you could try it if you want.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I hit a couple snags with the DonutFinder but got them sorted. Still on it...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm done coding it all. The Guide, the Gallery, all the tid-bit extras. Now I need to speedrun a few to make sure I didn't make any typos in the coding, then compile, then integrity test on bench machines. Might be a couple more hours or so but we're on the downhill slide.

Reactions: JennaJJ and krakos9

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi.... where i can find to download first chapter?pls help me, thanks
Chapter 1 of the VN? Here
Chapter 1 of the mod? Here
With either simply look for the words "Chapter 1".
If you are having issue with finding the DLs then please read the installation instructions very carefully.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you are having issue with finding the DLs then please read the installation instructions very carefully.
Sancho.... that's the issue though...
He can't read... otherwise he wouldn't have asked... :KEK:

Haven't you realized yet that 98.7% of the userbase here are as smart as 5 feet of dirt road?
They never manage to either read the OP or use the search bar... :KEK:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho.... that's the issue though...
He can't read... otherwise he wouldn't have asked... :KEK:

Haven't you realized yet that 98.7% of the userbase here are as smart as 5 feet of dirt road?
They never manage to either read the OP or use the search bar... :KEK:
I... honestly didn't know how to answer. I'm still scratching my head tbh. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hey Sancho, great work as usual. But (there's always a 'but', right? :D) I found an error when I try to open the Sancho's Mod menu - I think this is the menu where we can chance the paths right? (see the error log in Spoiler session). All the other menus are fine, just the 'main' menu is with the error:

1655374539480.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho, great work as usual. But (there's always a 'but', right? :D) I found an error when I try to open the Sancho's Mod menu - I think this is the menu where we can chance the paths right? (see the error log in Spoiler session). All the other menus are fine, just the 'main' menu is with the error:

View attachment 1873958

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that button serves two purposes. With the error you have it's while in-game and the SanchoMod button presents the large SanchoStat screen. It appears the error is due to a Week4's "Twins" variable that is not declared by the dev but is used during the import process and later used in the new update's Week5 "Twins" scene (I won't spoil why, it'll be obvious when asked). For this error to occur it seems you would have to attempt to open the stat screen when starting a new game before actually importing a transfer or making it manually here:
SL SM B06d7b.jpg
Once past this screen the variable is defined and shouldn't have any issue that I can tell. So, where in the game exactly are you when you can replicate this error on your end?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Well, that button serves two purposes. With the error you have it's while in-game and the SanchoMod button presents the large SanchoStat screen. It appears the error is due to a Week4's "Twins" variable that is not declared by the dev but is used during the import process and later used in the new update's Week5 "Twins" scene (I won't spoil why, it'll be obvious when asked). For this error to occur it seems you would have to attempt to open the stat screen when starting a new game before actually importing a transfer or making it manually here:
View attachment 1874223
Once past this screen the variable is defined and shouldn't have any issue that I can tell. So, where in the game exactly are you when you can replicate this error on your end?
I can put this variable with console right? It's exactly 'Twins'?

Edit: Found! I setted the variable and now everything is fine! Thanks!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can put this variable with console right? It's exactly 'Twins'?
v_w4eow_tw_nosex

So start with v_w4eow_tw_nosex=False

The easiest way is just don't open a stat screen until you're past the "Import" screen. No need to mess with anything at all that way... as intended.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
v_w4eow_tw_nosex

So start with v_w4eow_tw_nosex=False

The easiest way is just don't open a stat screen until you're past the "Import" screen. No need to mess with anything at all that way... as intended.
Yeap, worked just fine! Thanks again!

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
if you play with text box and you come up to one of these screens, the textbox can make it difficult to see the button you have to press to continue
sun.PNG

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
if you play with text box and you come up to one of these screens, the textbox can make it difficult to see the button you have to press to continue
Well, I just allow you to change the opacity, I did not correct the dev not hiding the dialogue screens during some of the iPad events. I'll make note of it and correct in a future patch. See, this can be done automatically in the code, so I can make it a non-issue going forward. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Reactions: yesz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon.

Fresh links in the OP for a maintenance update.
The maintenance release contains the following:
  • SanchoImport made "TwinsNoSex" default to False
  • SanchoCheats additional cheats
  • Mobile friendly via JoiPlay (non-tech supported feature)
1656015452548.png SL SM B06d9c.jpg

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I would first like to say thank you Sancho for creating such a great game. I really like the story it has. I have played through it multiple times and enjoyed it every time. I like the games like this where it has a good story and sex scenes. Not to mention the graphics are amazing. I give it a 10! A 10! A fucking 10! Haha love that movie. Anyway, I just have 1 question. The one path I would like to do I haven't found yet. If it's even possible. I would like to end it with as many girls as possible that include the sis/childhood friend. If it is possible, which girls would I need to avoid?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes