not_a_table

Dec 20, 2017

Chapter 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Guide- and Walkthrough Links for Chapter 2 still seem to be down. At least I am getting a notification saying that the files are no longer availabe since the accound has been banned.
Can somebody please reupload those?

cxx, you helped me out once already but those guides sadly don't go until the end of season 2 only to week 8. Nevertheless, thank you for those, got me pretty far :)

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
The Guide- and Walkthrough Links for Chapter 2 still seem to be down. At least I am getting a notification saying that the files are no longer availabe since the accound has been banned.

cxx, you helped me out once already but those guides sadly don't go until the end of season 2 only to week 8. Nevertheless, thank you for those, got me pretty far :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's why it's better to use wt-mod since wt-pdf links might vanish.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sunshine Love Chapter 1 - All Guides & Walkthroughs
- - -

Sunshine Love Chapter 2 - Walkthrough/Doughnut WT/Peeping Tom WT
WALKTHROUGH:
- - -

Doughnut WT:
- - -

Peeping Tom WT:
- - -

Sunshine Love Chapter 3 - Walkthrough/Doughnut WT/Peeping Tom WT
WALKTHROUGH:
- - -

Doughnut WT:
- - -

Peeping Tom WT:
- - -

If something is down @ Me or quote this post and let me know what.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

that's why it's better to use wt-mod since wt-pdf links might vanish.
Just report if its the OP where the links are down, we will try to reupload them. I now added a few hoster for Ch 1 and 2.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I was waiting for the game to be finished to play it when i randomly stumbled upon a ''comment war'' about a possible NTRish scenario between the Sis and Victoria, but i read in the changelog that the devs have supposedly fixed it. Is it true?

I'm still on chapter one and i thought that Vicky was gonna be i nice side-romance alongside the main one with the Sis, but from what i read Vicky's character change alot from ch1 to ch3 just to make the scene work.

I don't want to cause anymore drama (i stopped reading after 5 pages of that crap), i would just like some clarification on the matter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or simply use the build-in ingame walkthrough ;)
if they don't want to use mod then why would they want to use ingame wt?

Just report if its the OP where the links are down, we will try to reupload them. I now added a few hoster for Ch 1 and 2.
did that twice, 1st time when that same person requested wt-pdf and 2nd time today.

I was waiting for the game to be finished to play it when i randomly stumbled upon a ''comment war'' about a possible NTRish scenario between the Sis and Victoria, but i read in the changelog that the devs have supposedly fixed it. Is it true?
well older sis and vicky have girls night out and end up rekindling old flame when they were in college and some saw that as ntr so now it's optional but doing it leads to 3some with them (and who the fuck would turn down 3some with 2 hot girls?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
did that twice, 1st time when that same person requested wt-pdf and 2nd time today.
Thats the first time I saw a report for missing WT PDF. Maybe you missed the send button or something like that the first time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thats the first time I saw a report for missing WT PDF. Maybe you missed the send button or something like that the first time.
well he got donuts etc from k2cash links but wt-pdf was bit short. could been ch1 too.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
well he got donuts etc from k2cash links but wt-pdf was bit short. could been ch1 too.
Hmm, well I think I found the right ones. They should not go down anymore anyways now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If they go down I will just reupload them. And the pixeldrain links will never go down (except if Pixeldrain dies)
that's what i was saying, 1st nopy, then zippy and then anonfiles.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes