indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i've got this error during last encounter with rachel when i was to finish into her
any tips?
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'Motion' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "12_week12_00.rpyc", line 8138, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3676, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Motion' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sunshine Love CH3 0.02
Thu Nov  2 19:15:17 2023
[/CODE]

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
And what a bitter sweet day that will be.
yep expecially cuz there is no harem ending...in this chapter aseems MC is leaving for good and d saying goodbye toe veryone..probably there were single end with him returning from his city to stay with whom he choosed...but harem ending would be a must

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
love Bella my MC's Sis render...hope dev will use it in his next games, like i loved Georgina too in previous game(Nicole sis in this one)

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
No, he has no time to lose. It was the most stupid mistake to even hop on that airplane. He has to return right away and stay for good as the hotel's co-manager.
Definitely, I'll be turning him around as soon as I can. Although I will play a path where he stays with Nicole. I didn't like her at first but she has grown on me and I think she deserves one shot, also you never know, there might be some surprises in staying with Nicole, like Vic coming buy.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
What a horrible ending is on the way. He probable impregnated all those women and leaving them behind. I am not sure if the women he sleeps with are on birth control or not since I only watch the scenes from gallery. I really hope the dev get creative with the ending.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
What a horrible ending is on the way. He probable impregnated all those women and leaving them behind. I am not sure if the women he sleeps with are on birth control or not since I only watch the scenes from gallery. I really hope the dev get creative with the ending.
Thinking about all the alimonies MC would have to pay... A truly horrible ending! At least for him. On the positive side - there would be a lot of single moms ready to settle down in the area of Sunshine Bay soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he should have impregnated all girls except svetlana and auntie.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question how fast can I get rid of that tart svetlana? Or am I stuck with her for a long time ? Anyone with some common sense can see she is trouble.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manshino

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Chapter 2 walkthrough is offline on mega. Can anyone reuploaded it?
didn't i post this before?

Quick question how fast can I get rid of that tart svetlana? Or am I stuck with her for a long time ? Anyone with some common sense can see she is trouble.
she is trouble but she will exit soon after certain incidence.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
didn't i post this before?

she is trouble but she will exit soon after certain incidence.
Thanx for the answer and even without spoiling it. Much appreciated

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Definitely, I'll be turning him around as soon as I can. Although I will play a path where he stays with Nicole. I didn't like her at first but she has grown on me and I think she deserves one shot, also you never know, there might be some surprises in staying with Nicole, like Vic coming buy.
I just start playing this for like an hour and it already make me think,which path should i take : an 8-6 office job with a ton of stress, drama and possibly overtime work - in the gloomy city with a below average gal-typical office worker like Nicole, who always nagging and stressing u with all the burden of money, mortgage, have to get this promotion, that job to secure our future, our kids,responsibility blah blah - exactly the life an average male irl would have, or a beautiful fantasy life, re-build a fantastic hotel by the beach in a dreamy town alongside your gorgeus childhood friend who have a crush on you, along with all her beautiful friends , its not even a choice, idk how Nicole change along the way, but if i was in the MC shoes and the game allow me too, i would've break up with her and live in Sunshine bay for good, if there's a way to avoid the ending where the MC choose to flying back to that misrable 8-6 job aka corporate slave his father Gerald call "life" with his shitty below average gf ,pls let me know , cuz i dont think there's a single human being with functional brain would actually pick such a choice.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I really hope what in the finale chapters the MC's girlfriend turn her in a slut and cuckolds MC with many men. I would like see her have sex with her glasses on, perhaps filmed by cams and smartphones.
I really doubt the dev would dare to do something like that after the Sis & Vicky controversy.

• Sad
Reactions: aordd69
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes