master861

Nov 4, 2022
I love this game so far the story is good and the renders to i am not sure what @MLink723 is missing in this game if its harem then he is at the wrong game ther is no harem tag.

May 2, 2018
So, there's no way to get him to stay? He constantly says "I think I missed something" or "I made a huge mistake." But I had a maxed-out relationship with Ashley and wanted to stay with her. Are the endings just not finished or something?

Reactions: Kak13245
May 22, 2020
So, there's no way to get him to stay? He constantly says "I think I missed something" or "I made a huge mistake." But I had a maxed-out relationship with Ashley and wanted to stay with her. Are the endings just not finished or something?
It was written so that MC would leave no matter what, with no choice in the matter. He comes back in the finale.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
What happens if I don't follow a specific character's path? Also out of curiosity what paths are you guys going with I was thinking to go in with just sister and cousin path.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm on the path Sister, Ashley, cousin and twins... I don't know how this will end, but I think I have a tough choice between Ashley and sister... :unsure: I haven't played the latest update yet, I'm waiting for the right moment.

Reactions: Majima@22

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not w/o remaking like half of update.

What happens if I don't follow a specific character's path? Also out of curiosity what paths are you guys going with I was thinking to go in with just sister and cousin path.
well auntie won't have ending with mc nor twins or kris or hello nurse and those who will leave town in the end. if you aren't on hotel owner sis path then no ending with her and same with rest no path = no ending.

Jul 16, 2018
spoilers when posting images, videos or errors.

well i didn't get that but it should be just .mp3.
Sorry, I didn't realize there were spoilers in error messages. In this case it's just the name of a sound file, so not much of a spoiler. But, I changed it.

sp3m123

Jun 13, 2023
I love this game, chars are all beautiful, epsecially Shortcake, Connie, Yuki and Cristina.

And the scene with Ivy in shower awesome and she looks so sexy with wet hair!

I just hope MC stays with the hotel and we get chapter 4.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just hope MC stays with the hotel and we get chapter 4.
there won't be ch4, when mc comes back he might stay with hotel or go with ashley or something else. we'll see when last update comes.

Jul 2, 2021
I encountered this error while playing Sunshine Love chapter 1.
I presume the error is that the script has <path>.mp3.mp3?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have corrected it in our code. Unsure when or if a revision post will be put out, but at least it's fixed for the time being if we build it out again.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oct 29, 2023 07:00 pm
Let’s Stay Together

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Well, here we are, at the tail end of our third visual novel, Sunshine Love.

It’s been another long journey for us, planning, creating and delivering each and every update for all of you good people over the past three or so years.

We’ve learned a lot about game creation during this time and strongly believe that the experiences we’ve had whilst making SL will put us in very good stead for our highly-anticipated fourth visual novel, which will be released early next year.

Today we share with you some details about the third and final chapter of Sunshine Love, and also the first previews from the next update.

This final update will contain all the game endings, of which there will be approximately twenty to find and play through. As per usual, there will be Doughnuts and Peeping Tom images for those who are on that tier.

Included with today’s post are images from one of our game endings.

As you can see, it’s possible to end up with your loving girlfriend, Nicole.

The two of you may have had problems in your relationship (just like any other couple) before you jetted off to Sunshine Bay, but on this particular ending, and once you returned home, you knew deep down who your heart belongs to.

But how do you get this ending?

There will be certain paths and selections that you will have to make to be able to view and play this game ending.

If you have the game walkthrough, then it will help you to find every game ending that will be included in this final release.

Take a look at the tier options to see which ones contain the Game Walkthrough.

Which game ending are you looking forward to the most?

Let us know in the comments section below.

We’ve recently created our own Twitter and TikTok pages and started to gain more followers to our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special rolling image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

We don’t have a release date confirmed for the final update yet, but we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

Jul 2, 2021
weird that it didn't happen when ch1 was originally released.
Yeah, that was my thought as well, it's been a long time for chapter 1, and only just now it was spotted. It's very strange. I guess people ran into it, and just hit ignore or whatever to bypass the issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, that was my thought as well, it's been a long time for chapter 1, and only just now it was spotted. It's very strange. I guess people ran into it, and just hit ignore or whatever to bypass the issue.
well i don't remember getting any errors on this and no mods.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes