SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
um then how come the new update was not on here last sat it said the new update was coming on here to day
Did you even check those links???

Developer: Mr Dots Games - - -

Slight delay for “Sunshine Love - Chapter 3 - v0.0.2”

Hello again to all of our supporters. Unfortunately, we’ve encountered some late issue

Reactions: Degen Man

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

~6 hours
Ugh. I like the game and often support, but a countdown clock is so gauche. Especially since its NOT the final episode, nor is it even being released on the original date. If they're building all this hype, I really hope there's some great things waiting inside this chapter.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Oct 18, 2023 04:00 pm
Sunshine Love CH3 v.0.02 Extras Included

Good morning/evening to all of my loyal supporters.

Today we release Sunshine Love - Chapter 3: Version 2!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Windows/Linux -

-
-

All up, there are 20 x new Doughnuts to locate and 20 x Peeping Tom images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this is it. After nearly three and a half years of developing our third game, we’ve finally arrived at the final week of the story: Week 12.

Three months feels a long time for you the MC, your Sis, Shortcake, Ashley and the several other wonderful characters that you have met and formed a relationship with you during your time in Sunshine Bay.

But as they say, all good things eventually come to an end. But in this special work of Visual Novel Fantasy, they don’t necessarily have to.

It’s up to you to decide where the story goes after Week 12 (during the final release which will contain all the game endings).

Getting some of the game endings will be dependent on a few factors which include:

- having enough love points for all the characters

- if you helped the mayor win the election (some endings you will be able to get even if he doesn’t win the election)

- if you are on the Open Relationship path with your girlfriend or not

We don’t have an official release date for this final update but we will let you know as soon as possible.

It will definitely be out before the end of the year though.

And once SL has concluded, we can then shift our focus to preparing the release of our highly anticipated fourth visual novel!

Much like with our early promotion for Sunshine Love, we’ll be sharing teasers and various images from the next game before we release the first update (more on that in time).

As always we appreciate anyone who has emailed or posted errors/bugs that they’ve found on either of my pages or the fan discord, and we hope that this new update satisfies everyone.

About this update

So as mentioned above, this update will contain all of Week 12.

How this final week plays out will largely depend on whether you were able to help the Mayor win the local election or not.

It might also be the difference between the Lighthouse Hotel being rated as a five-star hotel, which was one of your many objectives to achieve when you start playing the game.

However, it’s not all doom and gloom.

You can still get a number of the game endings even if you don’t manage to help the mayor win the election.

If you download the latest walkthrough, on the last page it will tell you what you need to do to get all the different endings that we have created.

If you have played until the end of the last update, you, the main character, have shown every intention to return home.

But what if you want to stay? Or perhaps you’re considering going with one of the girls that are leaving town?

Or maybe returning home to your loving girlfriend, Nicole, has always been the only choice?

This final week of the story will be quite heartfelt, but if you did everything right during the last update, the hotel is now safe from being taken over by Anthony D’Amico, then there is also cause for celebration for you, your Sis and the hotel staff.

And there may even be some late inclusions to the staff roster who will become permanent full-time workers before and after you leave town.

Transferring Your Progress
Your saves from the very end of Chapter 2 should transfer to the beginning of this new chapter.

If you choose “New Game” from the main menu, then this is kind of what the screen will look like (below) before you start playing this new chapter.

If your saves do not transfer over, then you can choose “Manual Entry” to input your name, some of the other characters’ names, the girls you are dating the points you have accumulated for each if you are in an “Open Relationship” with Nicole or not, and various other questions from Chapter 2.

See this image here:

Searching for Doughnuts!

For our $10+ tier members, we have a heap of NEW Doughnuts for you to find, plus plenty of new Peeping Tom images as well.

When you locate the new doughnuts, it will unlock some special renders of our female characters in the Rewards Gallery.

Example of a Doughnut to look for:

Final Words

So here it is, the first update from SUNSHINE LOVE - CHAPTER 3 - Version 2! It is now available for you to download and play.

We really appreciate every single one of you for supporting us throughout the production of our three games to date.

The team and I would love to be able to continue making these kinds of visual novels for as long as possible and have you all supporting and encouraging us will make that dream possible.

Whenever we get to the last week of working on any of our updates, we always wish we had more time to add more scenes, more animations, or give more screen time to certain characters.

Unfortunately, that’s not always possible, and once we’ve set a deadline, we always try our hardest to have the update released on time for you all.

It’s something we do very well and much better than most. It’s a promise to you, our supporters, and one we always hope to keep.

You guys and girls are funding our projects, and in return, we want to keep to our word and deliver our work on time, every time.

For those of you who don’t know already, we completed the story version of Dating My Daughter just before Christmas last year.

So all four chapters are now available to download and play.

We also released a very special version of Dating My Daughter - “DMD Fantasy Scene Collection” back in early June with seven scenes included, featuring various characters that featured across all four chapters of the game (Melody also features in one of them!)

You’ll be able to find download links for this very special release in our pinned posts near the top of this page (in the DMD section).

We will begin working on the second update soon, at it will contain at least seven more new scenes which are planned for this release.

There’s no official release date for this as yet but we will let you all know as soon as possible.

So that’s it for now. As always, please let us know your thoughts about this update and if you find any errors, please list them in the comments section below or post them in the #bug-reports-SL channel on our Unofficial Fan Discord. Some of my team members check that channel regularly.

All the best everyone, stay safe, and we hope you have thoroughly enjoyed our third visual novel, SunshineLove.

Take care of yourselves, and thanksas always for your support.

MrDots

P.S. There won't be any new previews this weekend as this delay forced us to change our schedule, so we've decided to push them to the following weekend instead. Thanks for understanding.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
isn't fan but we had en ending in DMD with Dee and her friends / Nicole sister's (forget her name) and in Melody in one ending you can have Sofia who visit you really often to have fun

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes