SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry about that, we have had to go and fix various issues since v1 which because of how renpy works, can make the saves break. It's a very annoying issue. We try to avoid it when we can, but it's not always possible.
It wasn't that, he used Sancho's mod previously, he used his save fixer and all his fine.

Oct 24, 2020
hi MrDots, this is Brandon from Brandon's Gaming, Thank You for the New Update to Sunshine Love Chapter 3 v0.02i with Extras & Thanks for The Cliff Hanger at The End of The Update Now I Can't Wait to See What Happens in The Next Update of Sunshine Love, & I Like to Ask You MrDots a Few Questions, is Ther Going to be Tags/Genre Like a Harem or a Pregnancy Added at the end of Sunshine Love, & is Ther a Multiple Endings Based on The Choices That MC Makes & is Sunshine Love Going to Be on Steam Some Time in The Future, Because I Think it Will Do Great on Steam.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Is there a problem with the compressed version ? I don't get any content for week12.
Workupload or Pixeldrain are the same.

EDIT: I use the sanchomod, perhaps I should try without.
EDIT: yep, it was the sanchomod the problem.

Last edited:

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
it seems he wants to stay now i wish he did not went on the plane i cried when he say good bye to the girls at the airport :cry:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hopefully Axel convinces Taggart & Rosewood to open a new office in Sunshine Bay so he can go back :cool:
Dude, no one want's to see this retarded moron as a lawyer, even less a trial one...

Also he he would have a job at the hotel at any time he wants, isn't he even listed as a co-owner or something like this.
The MC is just an idiot, which aparently never spend a second thinking that he might want to stay cause he has a good life there and some girls which love him and he them...:rolleyes:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
hi MrDots, this is Brandon from Brandon's Gaming, Thank You for the New Update to Sunshine Love Chapter 3 v0.02i with Extras & Thanks for The Cliff Hanger at The End of The Update Now I Can't Wait to See What Happens in The Next Update of Sunshine Love, & I Like to Ask You MrDots a Few Questions, is Ther Going to be Tags/Genre Like a Harem or a Pregnancy Added at the end of Sunshine Love, & is Ther a Multiple Endings Based on The Choices That MC Makes & is Sunshine Love Going to Be on Steam Some Time in The Future, Because I Think it Will Do Great on Steam.
I don't think Mr.Dots visits here... but even i can answer a couple of your queries... he doesn't "do" harems.

I havent played this latest version yet but in this game, you have to choose who you are going to woo! There are some throuples but nothing more that I have found.

... and my character always tries to fuck every female that moves!! LMAO!!!

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes