SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cause no one is replying back to me sorry for bugging u
You could just wait for a reply, or maybe no one knows? This site isn't an instant customer service :devilish:

Or wait for someone from the dev team that posts here, or you can join their Discord and ask as well.

darthvaper69

Apr 9, 2021
Dude, chill, it was my attempt at 1980's reference humour! " Hopefully Axel convinces Taggart & Rosewood ......." and for those too young to remember it was of course..........Beverley Hills Cop.

Dude, no one want's to see this retarded moron as a lawyer, even less a trial one...

Also he he would have a job at the hotel at any time he wants, isn't he even listed as a co-owner or something like this.
The MC is just an idiot, which aparently never spend a second thinking that he might want to stay cause he has a good life there and some girls which love him and he them...:rolleyes:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Dude, chill, it was my attempt at 1980's reference humour! " Hopefully Axel convinces Taggart & Rosewood ......." and for those too young to remember it was of course..........Beverley Hills Cop.
Good Movies, althought i didn't get the reference. But you have given me a nice idea for a movie this evening, must have been over 15 years since i watched them the last time (y)

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Am i the only one that finds the download files without version number extremely annoying? Especially after some major changes in the game content that cut off the portion that i found interesting?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am i the only one that finds the download files without version number extremely annoying? Especially after some major changes in the game content that cut off the portion that i found interesting?
what was cut down?

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Ch. 3 v0.02i Extras

Backup your persistent data if you have any doubts that this little unlocker might brick your game.

This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.
If you use SanchoMod you really don't need this little script unless you aren't satisfied with the fully unlocked SanchoGallery.

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.49330/post-11579614

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Walkthrough
    setattr(persistent, "v_walkthrough_locked", False)

# Peeping Tom Gallery
    setattr(persistent, "v_xray_locked", False)
    setattr(persistent, "v_xray_enabled", True)

if not v_pt_images is None:
        for week_images in v_pt_images:
            for i, image_alt in week_images:
                varname = "v_pt_image_index_" + i
                if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
                    setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Doughnut Gallery
    if not v_rewards_min_digits is None:
        for who, digits in v_rewards_min_digits.items():
            i = 0
            while renpy.loadable("images/rewards/lewd gallery/" + who + "/lewd_" + who + "_" + str(i + 1) + ".jpg"):
                i += 1
                varname = 'v_rewards_' + who + '_' + str(i).zfill(digits)
                if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
                    setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Replay Gallery
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'w11eow_nicole_bedroom', 'w11eow_yuki_sex', 'w11eow_svet_sex',
        'w11eow_k_sex', 'w12sow_s_morning_sex', 'w12mow_tw_sex',
        'w12eow_c_sex', 'w12eow_ash_sex', 'w12eow_s_evening_sex'
    ]

for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        varname = 'replay_' + gallery_unlock_item
        if getattr(persistent, varname) != False:
            setattr(persistent, varname, False)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
how to download this?

Jul 2, 2021
hi MrDots, this is Brandon from Brandon's Gaming, Thank You for the New Update to Sunshine Love Chapter 3 v0.02i with Extras & Thanks for The Cliff Hanger at The End of The Update Now I Can't Wait to See What Happens in The Next Update of Sunshine Love, & I Like to Ask You MrDots a Few Questions, is Ther Going to be Tags/Genre Like a Harem or a Pregnancy Added at the end of Sunshine Love, & is Ther a Multiple Endings Based on The Choices That MC Makes & is Sunshine Love Going to Be on Steam Some Time in The Future, Because I Think it Will Do Great on Steam.

Thanks for your nice comments. MrDots does not hang in these forums, but I'd be happy to try and answer what I can. While I can't say how the game is going to end, or what the options are, I can at least confirm that there will be some girl combo's. A full harem though is not an option with this game. It was never meant to be that type of game, so don't expect that. Not saying it won't 100% happen, just very, very, very slim when it comes to Sunshine Love.

As for the Steam question, that is something we are already looking into, and we will have news to share about it in the future. As you can imagine, not all of our games can be on steam because of the "taboo" subject matter, but Melody and the non-incest version of Sunshine Love could be, so we will let everything know when, or if that happens. Thanks!

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Dude, no one want's to see this retarded moron as a lawyer, even less a trial one...
The MC is just an idiot, which aparently never spend a second thinking that he might want to stay cause he has a good life there and some girls which love him and he them...:rolleyes:
For real now, this mentally retarded idiot has a stable 'job' working with his sister at her pretty popular hotel, but decides it's best to go back home to the shittiest place on planet Earth while being jobless for reasons ??:WaitWhat::FacePalm: Man, I wish that plane would've exploded or gotten shot down by terrorists with just him inside it, cuz that much stupidity needs to be purified so it won't contaminate the whole planet.

I swear I always felt the need to punch him in his ugly mug, fuck his sister in front him and shoot him in the ass every time I read his cringey lines about going back to fucking Darkham. DARKHAM !!:FacePalm: What kinda sane person would want to go back to a shithole named like that ?? This jobless idiotic MC, of course.

I'm usually vehemently opposed to stuff like this, but in this game, I honestly would've preferred to see him get cucked left and right and beat up like the mentally retarded idiot he really is cuz he don't deserve any of those gorgeous women that love and care about him or a happy ending, smfh.

what was cut down?
Sadly for some of us, not the most annoying thing, which would be the shit-for-brains MC.:cautious:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did yea, totally forgot about it. I used his save fixer, it works fine now :)
Well done. A little more patience and you won't be spoiled on the story as I'll have the mod updated soon-ish... but that's your call. I missed the message from the dev team last week which I was supposed to test this update before release...my bad. If I had noticed that message the mod would have already been updated and the VN combed for bugs on my end... but I'm starting it now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So Sunshine Love season 2, return to Sunshine Bay?
So many plots left open, our guy doesn't even know Shortcake is his sister, lots of girls decide to leave at the same time...
This felt rushed and unsatisfying...

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Isn't their next game a harem?

There's an all girl ending?
Fortunately MrDots is not a fan of a harems, and it's good (my humble opinion). Cause, considering how he sees polyamorous relationship, harem in his execution would be an endless lesbian fuckfest with MC joining just from time to time (on a very rare occasions to put it mildly).
Matter of taste I guess, well, definitely not my cup of tea.

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
So from what I got, there will be a last game update which will contain all the endings? And this one is just like a bridge to get there? Havent played it yet
Asking if I should wait for that update or play rn

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes