Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So many plots left open, our guy doesn't even know Shortcake is his sister, lots of girls decide to leave at the same time...
This felt rushed and unsatisfying...
This is called "cliffhanger" and will be resolved in the next and final update around christmas"

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hey Hyperserver wasn't it planned to also have the possible girls' combinations in the last walkthrough? It's just been postponed?
some of the combos should be obvious at the very end of official WT (where requirements are told).
ANd these are only some of the endings. Can't give away theexact count of endings, but there will be "a lot"

Reactions: Ozzfest and RG80100

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank F*** for that! otherwise, I would have to rage quit and never play one of Mr. Dots games again! lol
MC is braindead...as noted many many times:
1697729626827.png

The code is there for Dots to get things on track...or not. I reckon it'll be on the Player to fubar this Sunshine Bay trip or not... the code is all leaning to this update being an MC cliffhanger... it has the layup for him to get his shit together from what I can see. Hyperserver seems to be confirming this regard.

.. so fret not... just yet :ROFLMAO:

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
some of the combos should be obvious at the very end of official WT (where requirements are told).
ANd these are only some of the endings. Can't give away theexact count of endings, but there will be "a lot"
As long as there is a "all girls stay in SB with the MC in one big relationship, This is my "Happily ever after", But I may play a few "combo" endings.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
well yes if made them all preggo in dmd otherwise it's dee and father, dunno where you got that ending on melody.
I remembered something about the path that they were talking about on Melody so looked at the WT, and yeah, there is a path for that pretty much.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As long as there is a "all girls stay in SB with the MC in one big relationship, This is my "Happily ever after", But I may play a few "combo" endings.
Remember though...without totally screwing up the code there's no way to have them "all". There's pathing conflicts between Sis/Ash/Trish so keep that in mind. It does no good to force all the paths "True" since all the conditionals in the VN would have to be rewritten to take round-trips into account...therefore it's not practical.

Just a reminder that this VN is setup to be "almost all" and not "all of 'em". I thought about changing that back in the Ch1 days (like I have in other VN's) but the amount of conditional rewrites just makes the story a jumbled mess doing that...so I opted for occasional "SanchoSplits" instead.

Again, just an FYI to keep in mind bud.

Reactions: JonasSnr

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: For you folks running unmodded - If you're on Ashley's path and didn't get the D’Amico divorce papers.... you're screwed.

Otherwise:
That's fantastic you bought that lingerie for the MC, Nicole.
It would kinda suck if you got it for the new firm's mailroom intern instead :ROFLMAO:
1697734270611.png

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
While I have no problem with Nicole, I really wanted to do this to the MC when he got on the plane.

db3w58y-0b465c75-3b9c-4a88-b347-763cefd36231.gif

You leave a paradise filled with beautiful women to go back to a dreary rainy city? Thank god this isn't the end of the story. Surely the best ending would be for him to be in Sunshine Bay and start his own law firm? Or, perhaps the company he is going to interview for decides to open a satellite office in Sunshine Bay and gets him to run it with Nicole or something?

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
A majority of the threesome animations, if not all of them, weren't in this update. I assume those are actually just telling us what will be in the next update?

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes