cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's so much potential here with the mc and his sister but the story is just average. rather than a ton of girls, you should have focused on less and made the plot lines better
well then many players would have whined why can't fuck this or that, besides in dots games it's usually free fuck'em all.

Hey everyone, I haven't played for a couple of updates does Shortcake have any threesome scenes now or planned for later?
not currently and doubt in future..

Reactions: Joshy92

not_a_table

Dec 20, 2017
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask in, but for me the game will not start anymore. I was playing chapter 1 and got an error which sadly I did not read since i had a couple of errors before regarding missing sound files. I clicked on rollback after which the game crashed.
I tried to restart the game but after clicking the exe nothing happens. I restarted my PC, nothing changed. I redownloaded the game and nothing changed.
I downloaded Chapter 2 just to check if its a broader issue and that one works fine.

Did anything like that ever happen to anybody else? Is there a fix?

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Sunshine Love [Ch. 2 v1.01i Extras] [MrDots Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
HI SIR THIS THE END OF CHAPTER 2nd final.update for chapter 2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual, last days were heartbreaking, plenty of funnies and sad things and naturally sex too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I suspect the mc who is dumb by the way to go home - will find out that his boss helped D'amico and will then come to his senses and go back to Suzie

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jul 2, 2021
I can't find Donut nr 10 for Shortcake and 3 + 5 for the Twins.
This is my fault, I did make them particularly difficult since we are nearing the end of the series, ha ha. Note that some of the doughnuts do depend on which twin you are seeing, and others depend on if you found the Divorce papers or not. Same with Shortcake with the divorce papers. Hope this helps without spoiling it. GL!

Jul 2, 2021
susie as lover, she really never was his blood sister
Think their confusion here since there is no character named Suzie in the game, and since both Shortcake and S/Childhood friend can have custom names, they were try to confirm which you mean. As for the blood relations go,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fatman07

Jul 4, 2022
Hello! I expect that there are "girl combo" scenes in this update (mc x sis x sc) but I can't see them. Am I missing something here? I already asked the discord server of Mr.Dots and they said that it's available for the $20 tier.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes