EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
If the writing were decent and MC not retarded he wouldn't be on that plane to begin with...
He needs to fly back because we need a 100 more lines of lamenting and insecure self talking. And of course to have an anal scene with the girlfriend to see what the MC learned during the summer; she cannot travel there you know :LOL:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Hello! I expect that there are "girl combo" scenes in this update (mc x sis x sc) but I can't see them. Am I missing something here? I already asked the discord server of Mr.Dots and they said that it's available for the $20 tier.
there is no such combo in actual content - and also i can't remember or see you asking on discord for that :unsure:

EDIT:
i guess i see what you mean. You've read this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just "normal" non-lewd scenes with rolling wips - not sex scenes with MC involved

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello everybody !

Someone have a guide for the doughnuts ? I managed to get a few but i'am so bad at finding them
Donuts guide (pdf) under "Extras" usually gets updated (based on Official release)

You can try the WT&UI Mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunshine...s-walkthrough-ui-mod-v0-02-00-onlyfunz.177271

The Mod has a feature similar to "peeping tom" where an icon appears to notify the player that peeping is possible.
  • Donut Indication Icon "<< DOUGHNUT >>" appears whenever a Doughnut/Easter Egg is on the current scene.
  • Donuts do disappear when you "Hide" the UI (H key or Eye icon).
    • That's one way to find it (Should the Mod fail to locate the Donut)
  • Well, the Mod also has a feature to unlock/reveal the Gallery items for both Peeping Tom/Doughnut
    • Only, when you open the Gallery using the Tablet Device

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2021
Hello! I expect that there are "girl combo" scenes in this update (mc x sis x sc) but I can't see them. Am I missing something here? I already asked the discord server of Mr.Dots and they said that it's available for the $20 tier.
Not sure who told you think, but right now there are no girl combo's. The last update should contain some combo's, but I cannot say which ones. The closest combo right now would be the twins, but that is not quite the same of course. Keep an eye out for out last update to see what will be available.

EDIT: I also forgot about the doughnut rewards gallery, if you unlock those, there are some girl combos with that, but that is all non-canon renders as a bonus. Not story driven. This could be what they were talking about in our Discord when you asked.

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
So umm, didn't MC & Sis just spend the last 3 mths fixing up the hotel? Why would they need to hire Kristina as interior designer?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So umm, didn't MC & Sis just spend the last 3 mths fixing up the hotel? Why would they need to hire Kristina as interior designer?
They restored it to how it was before when Ashley and Trisha owned it. Now with Kristina they can add their own personal touch to how it looks.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
They have the same father. How is that not his blood sister? Are you playing without incest enabled?
are you sure = I thought the father met the mother in a club and she already had a daugther, the mc did not meet her till she arranged to move in

Trikus

May 31, 2020
are you sure = I thought the father met the mother in a club and she already had a daugther, the mc did not meet her till she arranged to move in
yeah, you are playing without incest enabled. The MCs father cheated on his wife and slept with Ashley and the result is Sis. He also cheated with someone else in the story but the truth of that hasn't come out yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes and hosting various events, before hiring kris sis & bro fixed it to be on working condition and in future kris will add her hand on hotel's interior to make it even better.

yeah, you are playing without incest enabled. The MCs father cheated on his wife and slept with Ashley and the result is Sis. He also cheated with someone else in the story but the truth of that hasn't come out yet.
totally right, why some1 would play incest game as non-incest is big mystery.

Does this game have sound effects during sex scenes or voice?
none/some.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I meant that it is a secret to the MC, Sis and Shortcake.
not secret to mc (if peeked what's in envelope when at restaurant with sc), secret to ashley, sis 1 and sis 2, trisha won't spill the beans so that secret stays as secret until she dies.

Jul 2, 2021
not secret to mc (if peeked what's in envelope when at restaurant with sc), secret to ashley, sis 1 and sis 2, trisha won't spill the beans so that secret stays as secret until she dies.
True, but sadly if this choice was made, you leave the Shortcake path anyway, so technically if you stay on her path, the MC never found out.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes