danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
yeah, you are playing without incest enabled. The MCs father cheated on his wife and slept with Ashley and the result is Sis. He also cheated with someone else in the story but the truth of that hasn't come out yet.
For android the incest option wasn't available in part 1 unless I missed the option somewhere. I only saw it available at the start of part 2.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I was expecting there to at least be a choice between leaving or not. MC just decided and we had no say in it. I am glad there is an additional update to come where we can correct that mistake.

Also, that Shortcake scene was gorgeous.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
not secret to mc (if peeked what's in envelope when at restaurant with sc), secret to ashley, sis 1 and sis 2, trisha won't spill the beans so that secret stays as secret until she dies.
True, but sadly if this choice was made, you leave the Shortcake path anyway, so technically if you stay on her path, the MC never found out.
And that is why I consider that a non canon event. The choice is knowing the truth or being with Shortcake, and she is better than knowing the truth.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True, but sadly if this choice was made, you leave the Shortcake path anyway, so technically if you stay on her path, the MC never found out.
well true but at least players (those who peeked) know it. anyways that secret will be buried to grave (when trisha and daddy asshole kick the bucket).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What's the next game from this developer? or don’t know yet? I just heard he's going to create a new game after this.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hopefully they title it something like, "Hmm... MC's Internal Monologues", because that will probably be most of the content. :HideThePain:
I would like the developer to create something very worthwhile and a story-driven game than Sunshine Love. After Melody, I still can’t say which is better, for me Melody is higher for now... and of course DMD is also a good game, but it’s too long for me, especially the dialogues and incomprehensible plot twists, but I liked it so much)))

And for some reason, in this game, both Mc and his sister piss me off... :censored:

Reactions: Darkaura

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would like the developer to create something very worthwhile and a story-driven game than Sunshine Love. After Melody, I still can’t say which is better, for me Melody is higher for now... and of course DMD is also a good game, but it’s too long for me, especially the dialogues and incomprehensible plot twists, but I liked it so much)))
I don't think any of their games are in the "great" category. I really liked Melody. DMD started off good, but as you said, too long, bad dialogues, plot twists were stupid as fuck, and honestly, it just felt piecemealed together.

Sunny game..I quit this long ago. There was a save-breaking update and I would have been forced to start over... the writing in any of Dots' games prevents me from being able to start from the beginning. Hell-fucking-no!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't think any of their games are in the "great" category. I really liked Melody. DMD started off good, but as you said, too long, bad dialogues, plot twists were stupid as fuck, and honestly, it just felt piecemealed together.

Sunny game..I quit this long ago. There was a save-breaking update and I would have been forced to start over... the writing in any of Dots' games prevents me from being able to start from the beginning. Hell-fucking-no!
Yeah I agree. Melody was like a story too good, even if there was a lot of dialogue, it was interesting to watch, this is my first game, to be honest, not counting With the (A mother's love) After 2 years, the developer resumed the game, now I'm waiting for an update, both are my first novells

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Yes. It's only been mentioned maybe a dozen times in the last 12 pages of this thread since the latest release version was released. And confirmed by a member of the development team too about 4-5 pages back.
Plot twist: Mr Dots secretly hates his fellow species and that was the final update. He'll feed on the next 120 pages of this thread soaked through by our frustration and anger.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The previous games were attractive for the time they were developed, despite their flaws, a DMD remade with the current variants that exist, would certainly have a very high value, more decisions, less cheesy endings, more freedom for MC to be a a cogline father when he gets his daughter fucked, a daughter who could also decide to have a crush on another, or be jealous of other women, lots of irons in the fire with the variations that can be done today.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes