cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got Sancho mod from your link but now it wants me to wait 45 minutes to get the walkthrough wich is just a few bytes, my god.. I need the WT to get some info about what may follow if i break up with Nicole and what if not in CH2-1.01i, because i am exactly at that choice.

Can someone please tell me if i can make different saves at the end of Ch2 which can be taken in Ch3 and play both options there? Which means that i must play both options in Ch2 already..
that k2cash, long wait between downloads no matter if it's few bytes or few gigs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have some questions before I download the game.

1- Do I need to download each chapter separately?

2- Is there wt in the original game (the default version without downloading any mods)?

3- Can we activate incest in the original game (the default version without downloading any mods)?

The reason why I asked the last two questions is that there are these options in the settings in the in-game visuals I saw. Are these settings available in all chapters? So only when I download the game, will I be able to access all the content without downloading anything else?
1. yes.
2. yes.
3. no since don't think ch1 is subs version, ch2 could be subs version. if there is patch.rpy in \game folder after extracting then those are pre-patched versions.

yes you can access on nearly all content w/o any mods but not 1 girl's (very sidechar) content unless you aren't on "family" paths. still you need 2 saves, 1 for "mommy" path and other for "auntie" path and on that path sexy nurse is unlocked.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thank you for your answers. i see that the game has a femdom tag in the tags. is it a game with 1-2 femdom scenes or is there enough to satisfy?
there is quite a bit femdom on auntie trisha path (her path intervenes with mommy ashley path so 2 path saves) but those are around after midgame.

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
Do you think MC will be able to fuck in the ass some other girl in the last episode or in the endings? Wich of the girls do you think would be willing to try anal with him?

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
did i saw something wrong or increased MrDots from 2K Patreons to 15K? Thats pretty impressive for 1 Month.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
did i saw something wrong or increased MrDots from 2K Patreons to 15K? Thats pretty impressive for 1 Month.
Patreon just changed how they count the number of members. It now includes followers (free members), which didn't used to count.

If you go to and scroll to the bottom you'll see the total number of members, of which 2,160 are paying.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Patreon just changed how they count the number of members. It now includes followers (free members), which didn't used to count.

If you go to and scroll to the bottom you'll see the total number of members, of which 2,160 are paying.
Aha. Thank You

Reactions: Meushi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you think MC will be able to fuck in the ass some other girl in the last episode or in the endings? Wich of the girls do you think would be willing to try anal with him?
every1 on main cast who hasn't had anal sex yet.

not that they'd deserve it but it's patreon's shenanigans.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know your characters are only as smart as your writing but wow, this MC must be the stupidest characters of all AVN MCs. And he's supposedly a lawyer? :FacePalm:
seen dumber but still he gets pussy.

we haven't seen him much practicing his profession.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well the new Update come out today?
Did you happen to look at any of these places?

Developer: Mr Dots Games - - -

There is no information beyond 5 days ago.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
um then how come the new update was not on here last sat it said the new update was coming on here to day

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes