Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
Every update now, all of the peeping tom gallery and donut gallery are unlocked before I have even played. Does anyone know what is causing this and if I can fix it to be hidden until I actually unlock them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Every update now, all of the peeping tom gallery and donut gallery are unlocked before I have even played. Does anyone know what is causing this and if I can fix it to be hidden until I actually unlock them?
delete persistent in \game\saves folder and also under appdata\roaming\renpy\*game name* folder

Reactions: Twist_19

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
50200c86-d7ac-4105-bd85-d9df1a614107.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oct 08, 2023 04:54 pm
Bad Case of Loving You

Hello again to all of our supporters! We hope you have had a great weekend.

But next weekend will be even better when the very next update of Sunshine Love
is released: the penultimate update of our third visual novel!

Today’s preview is taken from our doughnut gallery, and as you can see, we’ve combined a few of our characters for this image, and there are many more like these to find during the next update!

The question is, can you find them all? ;)

The next installment of Sunshine Love will be out NEXT SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14th!

We’re looking to have SL wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us to start working on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.

Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

And check out our Promotional video for Sunshine Love!

Feel free to share it on other pages/forums/group chats:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far. We truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, we’ll be in touch with you all again very soon!

Mrdots

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One thing about the mc that annoys me is he sometimes says stuff like 'When I leave town'
You ain't leaving town buddy so shut up with that talk
We are staying with shortcake and that's final
And I knew that since chapter one

Although I haven't played the latest update
Maybe he finally did stop with shit like that

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
One thing about the mc that annoys me is he sometimes says stuff like 'When I leave town'
You ain't leaving town buddy so shut up with that talk
We are staying with shortcake and that's final
And I knew that since chapter one

Although I haven't played the latest update
Maybe he finally did stop with shit like that
lol I had the same thought, you aren't going anywhere buddy!
Cat and Vic for me. Victoria is just gorgeous. I tried to like Nicole but nah just couldn't get there, too bitchy, but I did sort of like her towards the end of Ch10.
If her bitchiness was toned down she could be a lot of fun in sex quartet with Cat and Vic and MC :p

danlan58

Jan 12, 2020
I'm late to the game, still in part 1, and just wanted to say I'm really enjoying it. I like how characters and scenarios from DMD are included. Vicky's dad based off of Danny Trejo (sp?) had me laughing out loud. Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm late to the game, still in part 1, and just wanted to say I'm really enjoying it. I like how characters and scenarios from DMD are included. Vicky's dad based off of Danny Trejo (sp?) had me laughing out loud. Thanks
there'll be chars from melody too.

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
I'm still looking for a German translation of week 11 for SL ch 2. Is there anything new? Is anyone working on it? schubi is on vacation until December...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm still looking for a German translation of week 11 for SL ch 2. Is there anything new? Is anyone working on it? schubi is on vacation until December...
then no, you can request it elsewhere at f95 but luck with it.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
svetlana reqs that isn't on sis's path and nurse reqs that is yuki's path. 1st can be gotten via cheating with sancho's mod but dunno if it's same on latter.

post on 1 of those threads which offer german translations or wait that current translator does translation.
i'm not on sis path but still didn't get svetlana call without cheat :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The last time I wanted to request something, my request was removed by the mod...
well ask from mod (i'd recommend raminita) how to make proper translation request.

i'm not on sis path but still didn't get svetlana call without cheat :unsure:
sancho posted reqs when he last time updated his mod. it's not just sis which needs to be "eliminated".

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes