cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just recently found this game. Using files downloaded from first page. Finished Ch1 and saved file as instructed at the end but Ch2 doesn't ask me to use saved file it just starts by asking me to input info from Ch1 manually. Anyone able to make use full suggestion? Thanks!
that means that you didn't make end of ch1 saves.

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
As I said, I did make saves at end of Ch1, in fact so far I have made 4 saves! It just the strangest thing!

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
No mods used, used just as downloaded from page1. Also have tried Uninstalling and reinstalling Ch2.

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
I did name the end save files but don't see them in the save file folder. Here is the last save before the game end.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev01.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sep 17, 2023 07:00 pm
Blondes (Have More Fun)

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It feels like we’re flying through 2023 and we’ll soon be toasting to a new year!

But before we do that, we still have to complete our third visual novel, Sunshine Love, before the year concludes.

For our next preview, we’re focusing on everyone’s favorite MILF… Ashley!

This could very well be the final chance you will have with her, so it would be wise to make every second you have with her in this next update count, as it could determine whether Ashley is a romantic option in the future (her game ending) or not.

Or perhaps there’s another love interest you can see yourself with instead?

And if you missed it during last weekend’s preview post, the next update will feature just about every love interest that has appeared in the game!

The release date for the next update will be unveiled with next weekend’s preview post.

We’re looking to having Sunshine Love wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us to start working on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.

Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be back next weekend with some more new preview images.

MrDots :)

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
Docmo

This is not just the case with this one but with many games I believe have the same platform. I always end up writing everything down “by hand” and filling it out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did name the end save files but don't see them in the save file folder. Here is the last save before the game end.
were you trying import ch1 save to ch3?

anyways here's your imported save at start of ch2.

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
I appreciate your help but I get an exception error trying to use the save you gave me. I guess it's time to move on and try a different game.
Thanks again!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I appreciate your help but I get an exception error trying to use the save you gave me. I guess it's time to move on and try a different game.
Thanks again!
shouldn't get any exception error since that save is at start of ch2 and imported on end of ch1 save. so if you have ch2full then that save should work.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I haven't played through this in a long time. Since Ch 2, V-0-4. So I basically had most of chapter 2, to play. Still fun. My favorite paths have been, Ashley, the Sister, and the Twins. And, the nurse is also hot.

I still can't bring myself to try a path with any of the younger ladies. I know they are 18+. But, it doesn't feel like it. I don't know why? Maybe, because of their designs? Like, why do all these 18yo ladies, have Itty bittys, but all the ladies the MC's age and up, have big boobs?

The MC wanting to leave is werid to me. Does this city, not allow people to be lawyers or something? Oh, his dad might be mad? I'm sorry, but fuck the dad, he was barely in his life anyways. And, I know going to college for something, and then changing your career to something else, is a tough transition. But, there is a lot of money to be made running a very successful Hotel, especially in a resort/tourist type place. And, depending on your path, you're basically a co owner of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still can't bring myself to try a path with any of the younger ladies. I know they are 18+. But, it doesn't feel like it. I don't know why? Maybe, because of their designs? Like, why do all these 18yo ladies, have Itty bittys, but all the ladies the MC's age and up, have big boobs?

The MC wanting to leave is werid to me. Does this city, not allow people to be lawyers or something? Oh, his dad might be mad?
well itty bittys are there to get itty bitty fans as supporters, kris is younger than mc actually. mc's "cousin" didn't inherit anything from her mommy.

he wants to be lawyer in big city prolly. daddy "dearest" has nothing to do with it, he wanted son to follow on his footsteps.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
well itty bittys are there to get itty bitty fans as supporters, kris is younger than mc actually. mc's "cousin" didn't inherit anything from her mommy.

he wants to be lawyer in big city prolly. daddy "dearest" has nothing to do with it, he wanted son to follow on his footsteps.
I understand that there are tiny boob fans, that wasn't the point, it is strange that all of them that do have smaller breasts, are all the "18" yo girls, and they are all small/tiny women, that look underage, but every single woman around the MC's age, all have bigger breasts, and are all much taller, and look like adults. It's werid. If you don't think so? OK. But I think it is.

And, Ashley does own the hotel, and that is one of the relationship choices. And, yes he is considering his father in his choice, he's often mentioned how upset his dad is, that the MC is even there. Especially if he's hooking up with Ashley. Of course any father would be mad if they found out their kid was banging his ex. But, I just don't think the MC should give a shit, what his dad thinks about anything, because he fucking sucked as a parent.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand that there are tiny boob fans, that wasn't the point, it is strange that all of them that do have smaller breasts, are all the "18" yo girls, and they are all small/tiny women, that look underage, but every single woman around the MC's age, all have bigger breasts, and are all much taller, and look like adults. It's werid. If you don't think so? OK. But I think it is.
20 something doesn't sit well to loli-fans.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev0.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sep 24, 2023 07:00 pm
When The Sun Goes Down

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

We’re getting even closer to releasing the penultimate update of our third visual novel, Sunshine Love.
For this week’s preview, it’s everyone’s favorite pint-sized cutie… Shortcake!

As you can see from the preview, you’ll have one final date at her favorite location: the beach.

This could very well be the final chance you will have with her, so it would be wise to make every second you have with her in this next update count, as it could determine whether Shortcake is a romantic option in the future (her game ending) or not.

Or perhaps there’s another love interest you can see yourself with instead?

Also, if you have the walkthrough, keep an eye out for specific character combinations that
might feature during some of the game endings.

*They will be mentioned in the walkthrough when the new update is released.

The next update will feature just about every love interest that has appeared in the game!

The next update will be released on Saturday, October 14th.

We’re looking to have Sunshine Love wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us to start working on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.

Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

And check out our Promotional video for Sunshine Love!

Feel free to share it on other pages/forums/group chats:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be back next weekend with some more new preview images.

MrDots :)

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes