cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Older fact: if you concentrate on just one small minority and preach their politics on top of it, then you won't please not even 1/4 of the audience.
well dots games please quite wide audience so no 1/4 minority.

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
Hello question to everyone here, does anyone know if there is a German translation for Sunshine Love chapter 2, week 11? The translation where there is here "only" goes up to week 11... As I noticed, Ch 2 ends in the middle of week 11 anyway, so I'm only missing a little bit in German...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello question to everyone here, does anyone know if there is a German translation for Sunshine Love chapter 2, week 11? The translation where there is here "only" goes up to week 11... As I noticed, Ch 2 ends in the middle of week 11 anyway, so I'm only missing a little bit in German...
don't think so. you can request translation elsewhere at f95.

Jan 23, 2023
1694815953213.png
Is that girl supposed to be the same of Dating My Daughter? Does this game shares the same universe?
I'm not offtopic, it's from the same dev and it looks like the same character, i'm just curious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is that girl supposed to be the same of Dating My Daughter? Does this game shares the same universe?
I'm not offtopic, it's from the same dev and it looks like the same character, i'm just curious.
no she's just a fan of dee and newer daz model than dmd uses and if dmd ever gets remake then that will be dee's model.

same universe since we even see cassandra talking to her sister (mc's gf) and see flyers etc which have dee advertising something and we also meet martin's daughter and same universe as melody since we see fi and xi and even melody on this.

next game happens on same universe too and who will be cameoing on that we'll just have to wait.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

David2411

Jan 23, 2023
cxx I don't know exactly whether he translated incorrectly or whether you misunderstood me. I don't have a translation but I'm looking for one. I only care about the last week (week 11) because I already have the rest. So I'm just looking for the translation from week 11, nothing more, nothing less. and I'm writing this question here because this is the only SL forum. MFG David

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately there are only so many models you can buy, Dev's need a lot more models to choose from, unless they create them scratch, you end up with same model with clothe changes and trying to make them look different. I don't think it is the same universe, but you'd need to ask the Dev directly I think.
same universe otherwise melody and her friends or cassandra wouldn't appear on this.

I don't know exactly whether he translated incorrectly or whether you misunderstood me. I don't have a translation but I'm looking for one. I only care about the last week (week 11) because I already have the rest. So I'm just looking for the translation from week 11, nothing more, nothing less. and I'm writing this question here because this is the only SL forum. MFG David
either request it on subforum i linked or ask from current translator if he will update it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to bang Svetlana & Mister Roshi's nurse ?
svetlana reqs that isn't on sis's path and nurse reqs that is yuki's path. 1st can be gotten via cheating with sancho's mod but dunno if it's same on latter.

my request for translation was deleted...
post on 1 of those threads which offer german translations or wait that current translator does translation.

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
Just recently found this game. Using files downloaded from first page. Finished Ch1 and saved file as instructed at the end but Ch2 doesn't ask me to use saved file it just starts by asking me to input info from Ch1 manually. Anyone able to make use full suggestion? Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes