Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I haven't played through this in a long time. Since Ch 2, V-0-4. So I basically had most of chapter 2, to play. Still fun. My favorite paths have been, Ashley, the Sister, and the Twins. And, the nurse is also hot.

I still can't bring myself to try a path with any of the younger ladies. I know they are 18+. But, it doesn't feel like it. I don't know why? Maybe, because of their designs? Like, why do all these 18yo ladies, have Itty bittys, but all the ladies the MC's age and up, have big boobs?

The MC wanting to leave is werid to me. Does this city, not allow people to be lawyers or something? Oh, his dad might be mad? I'm sorry, but fuck the dad, he was barely in his life anyways. And, I know going to college for something, and then changing your career to something else, is a tough transition. But, there is a lot of money to be made running a very successful Hotel, especially in a resort/tourist type place. And, depending on your path, you're basically a co owner of it.
When you have raised girls, men understand how it is. MrDots definitely caters to Loli crowd.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
dd9dd957-03c0-4d0b-8284-a26e8ab22dba.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oct 01, 2023 07:00 pm
When The Sun Goes Down

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Not long to go now before we release the penultimate update of our third visual novel, Sunshine Love.

For this week’s preview, we share some sneak-peek images from your final night with Sis.

If you are on her path, could this be your final chance to tell her how you feel?

Or is your future destiny already set in stone, due to decisions you have made previously?

If you have the walkthrough, then you’ll be able to see exactly what you need to do to get the game ending that you’re hoping for.

Keep an eye out for specific character combinations that might feature during some of the game endings.

*They will be mentioned in the walkthrough when the new update is released.

The next update will be released on Saturday, October 14th and will also feature just about every love interest that has appeared in the game!

We’re looking to have Sunshine Love wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us
to start working on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content
on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

And check out our Promotional video for Sunshine Love!
Feel free to share it on other pages/forums/group chats:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be back next weekend with some more new preview images.

MrDots :)

Last edited:

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Oct 01, 2023 07:00 pm
When The Sun Goes Down

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Not long to go now before we release the penultimate update of our third visual novel, Sunshine Love.

For this week’s preview, we share some sneak-peek images from your final night with Sis.

If you are on her path, could this be your final chance to tell her how you feel?

Or is your future destiny already set in stone, due to decisions you have made previously?

If you have the walkthrough, then you’ll be able to see exactly what you need to do to get the game ending that you’re hoping for.

Keep an eye out for specific character combinations that might feature during some of the game endings.

*They will be mentioned in the walkthrough when the new update is released.

The next update will be released on Saturday, October 14th and will also feature just about every love interest that has appeared in the game!

We’re looking to have Sunshine Love wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us
to start working on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

We’ve also created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content
on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner?

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

And check out our Promotional video for Sunshine Love!
Feel free to share it on other pages/forums/group chats:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be back next weekend with some more new preview images.

MrDots :)
where is the preview??

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes