surja

Jul 27, 2019
No no i figured it out - smh
I needed to Export the save from chp2 first.

Re-downloaded chp2, loaded the end of that run-through and then exported

Started up chp3 and looks like it's working (so far).

Thanks for the quick response - I deleted my post a few minutes after I posted it - but you already responded. So thx.
It doesn't offer me export at the end of CH2. It just says "to be continue". How should it be exported? I used multi mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't offer me export at the end of CH2. It just says "to be continue". How should it be exported? I used multi mod.
try w/o mod. sancho's mod shouldn't interfere on transfer. also transfer happens bit before player gets thrown into main menu.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
df7e8584-9dbf-4fe1-801a-a6604b390519.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sep 03, 2023 07:00 pm
Underneath The Covers

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone! How are we all?

Today we share with you some details about the third and final chapter of Sunshine Love, and we also have the first new previews from the next update.

The next release from Chapter 3 will contain Week 12 of the story, plus some of the game endings. However, there will also be some slight differences during the final week which will depend on who won last week’s local election - Mayor Tylton or Anthony “The Boss” D’Amico,

It can also determine which endings are possible to achieve and those that will be out of reach.

We’ll have more information on how to get all the endings in the coming weeks and if you have the game walkthrough, that will also be a huge help too!

We’re looking to have Sunshine Love wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us to start work on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

Included with today’s post are the first new previews that feature your wonderful Sis giving you a special wake-up call! ;)

Again, will she be in a very giving mood at the start of Week 12, or not at all?

That’s for you to find out when the next update for Sunshine Love is released!

The release date is still to be confirmed but we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

Which character would you like to see feature during the final week of the game?

And if you had a choice, what girl would you like to end up with?

Let us know in the comments section.

We’ve recently created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers to our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower.

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special rolling image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:

Instagram:

You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be back next weekend with some more new preview images.

MrDots :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this strictly monogamy like melody
no, mc can freely fuck every female (besides auntie and yuki and hello nurse being on separate path), there are occasional minuspoints for char x or z if chose other (mother or sister) but those shouldn't matter in long run.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next time on mystery club: vanishing papers.

screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png

doubt mc hid those under his shirt or sis under her nightgown.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, some sex (and not with sis), plenty of plot advancing (as should at this point of game) and funnies.

Reactions: Akashi

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
65d95ccf-0177-42b4-bb22-9f61488d2f2b.jpg
Sep 10, 2023 07:00 pm
All That She Wants

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

A new weekend, which means we have some brand-new previews from the next update of Sunshine Love!

First off, we’d like to let you all know about an error with some of the details that were in last week’s preview post.

We stated that the next release from Chapter 3 will contain Week 12 of the story, plus some of the game endings.

The last part of that is not true, as the next update will ONLY contain Week 12 of the story, whereas the update after will contain ALL of the game endings.

Our apologies for this error.

The next update will also feature every love interest that has featured in the game!

We’re looking to have Sunshine Love wrapped up by the end of the year, which will allow us to start working on our much-anticipated fourth visual novel.

Included with today’s post are new previews that feature one of the Twins in the game.

But which twin can we see in these images? Ivy, Lily, or perhaps both?

And how will things end between you, Ivy and Lily?

Or maybe there’s another character (or a few) whose story conclusion you’re looking forward to significantly more?

The release date is still to be confirmed but we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

We’ve recently created our own Twitter page and started to gain more followers on our very own Instagram page.

We’d very much like for you to join these pages, as we intend to share some exclusive content on there for anyone who is a follower. Recently we handed out some prizes to our existing followers.

Maybe you could be the next winner!

And if you join one of these pages, you’ll be able to see another special image from the next update! ;)

Twitter:
Instagram:
You can bookmark all our main pages here:

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We’ll be back next weekend with some more new preview images.

MrDots :)

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Dot's games would be good if there wasn't so much simping, "wisdoms", lecturing and just plain bs in them. The renders are really high quality, the women are gorgeous, I guess stories in their outlines are good, it's just the relations, political messaging and the dialog that make me facepalm constantly.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes