Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So. Been so long ago that I played this, I had to restart to remember all that it was about. I enabled the Donut Reappearing thing. But I can't remember. When does the donuts start showing up? I have yet to see any. I'm currently where the MC and the sister are in her apartment after picking him up at the airport.
The donuts appear pretty soon after you get hit with the ad paper for them. However, some are better hidden than others, and sometimes you have to be on a specific route to find them, or it's either a getting points or find the donut choice. (Of course, in this case you just rewind and pick up the points anyway.)

Reactions: jaw1986baby

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
None of this makes sense the police stopping their business from functioning them explaining about the guy that assualted her the previous night cops not doing nothing the guy being there exposing himself to cops while someone he previously tried to rape or kidnap is present and the Mayor being able to stop the Cops from executing a search warrant :sneaky: Im forced into a "cough" relationship with my half sister and if I say no its Game Over yah I don care how Dev tries to boost her up I wont leave Nicole he even tried to make her seem unsatisfied by me but clearly my Mandingo satisfies every other women I come across

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
None of this makes sense the police stopping their business from functioning them explaining about the guy that assualted her the previous night cops not doing nothing the guy being there exposing himself to cops while someone he previously tried to rape or kidnap is present and the Mayor being able to stop the Cops from executing a search warrant :sneaky:
Lucas pulled his dick out?
The fact that Lucas was in prison (and they would be able to look that up) for attempted rape should influence how the police treat Luca's accusations, at least a little bit.

Ultimately, it was all to build story tension, make us worry for the characters. Until the Deus ex Maior scene. I just look at Sunshine Love as a soap opera, it doesn't have to make sense, as long as tension is maintained.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just look at Sunshine Love as a soap opera, it doesn't have to make sense, as long as tension is maintained.
That's the spirit. The whole story and characters are totally unrealistic: we're here for fun and for Friend/Sis's irresistible pouting. Nothing else.
:)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The donuts appear pretty soon after you get hit with the ad paper for them. However, some are better hidden than others, and sometimes you have to be on a specific route to find them, or it's either a getting points or find the donut choice. (Of course, in this case you just rewind and pick up the points anyway.)
Now, see, that's what I was thinking. But the only ad that got hit in the face was the Peeping Tom ad. I'm at the point where the MC and sister met the twins, and I remember donuts being in scenes before then. How do I get the ad to show up?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
And, he just got hit with the pamphlet on the beach. I guess I was remembering wrong. LoL. Oh well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since how long did yuki and mc appear in the same scene? So little yuki content in the last several updates...:confused:
there's some scenes but scattered on each episode and 1+ require choosing x instead q. nothing even mildly sexual between them.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
How is this compared to Dating my daughter? I wasn't really a big fan of the latter, the daughter character was kind of annoying and the pacing was slow as fuck. Only girl I liked was Georgina but I dropped it since she didn't get enough focus

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
How is this compared to Dating my daughter? I wasn't really a big fan of the latter, the daughter character was kind of annoying and the pacing was slow as fuck. Only girl I liked was Georgina but I dropped it since she didn't get enough focus
I'd say it's unlikely you'll enjoy this then, but if you do decide to try it, know that the sister in this gets a lot less annoying later than she is early on.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Isn't Georgina in this game, too? The MC's girlfriend is Georgina's sister, right? Something like that. Am I remembering that all wrong?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I'd say it's unlikely you'll enjoy this then, but if you do decide to try it, know that the sister in this gets a lot less annoying later than she is early on.
So this game is slow paced too? Also do the other girls get more focus, in the other game it was just too much about the daughter (from what I played).

I think I'll try it out since I prefer the premise here and visually it looks better too.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So this game is slow paced too? Also do the other girls get more focus, in the other game it was just too much about the daughter (from what I played).
This game isn't as slow paced as DMD, no, but it's not lightning fast either. I will also say I think the other girls pop up a little more frequently than DMD but it's been a while since I've played DMD.

Reactions: Journey95

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This game isn't as slow paced as DMD, no, but it's not lightning fast either. I will also say I think the other girls pop up a little more frequently than DMD but it's been a while since I've played DMD.
Don't forget that by the 14th update (End of Chapter 1) DMD MC had only had full-on sex with 1 girl (if he kept the condom) and neither option was Dee.

So here the MC has had sex with 3 separate women (some more than once) by update 5

and also:
SL ShortCake out0027.jpg
Fuckin gorgeous, just posted her for that reason. We've done nearly nothing with her. But I'm good with it.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played the game for 3 hours now. I'm definitely enjoying it way more than DMD. The childhood friend is more attractive and more likable than the daughter, I like her connection with the MC and I'm fine with the slow burn so far.

Ashley is a hot milf but hasn't gotten enough focus so far, the tension between her and the MC is obvious. Overall these two are my favourites. The loli cousin is cute but I was never into that type (unpopular opinion on this forum I guess), I like her relationship with the MC but not in a sexual way lol.

I didn't realize there was an incest patch until I played for some time, I think I prefer the story this way instead of just more incest.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Don't forget that by the 14th update (End of Chapter 1) DMD MC had only had full-on sex with 1 girl (if he kept the condom) and neither option was Dee.

So here the MC has had sex with 3 separate women (some more than once) by update 5

and also:
View attachment 1313735
Fuckin gorgeous, just posted her for that reason. We've done nearly nothing with her. But I'm good with it.
Mmmmm shortcake :)

Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't Georgina in this game, too? The MC's girlfriend is Georgina's sister, right? Something like that. Am I remembering that all wrong?
she just makes short appearance when she talks to her sister early game (same scene in dmd) but if d+f will be wedded in sl then g will show up too.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes