Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
If you are experiencing save load errors, it's probably because you used the wt mod and you have to wait for the mod to be updated to ver 7 so you can continue.

Jul 6, 2021
Old saves not working - no mods used. This is way too far along to have to start over. (n)(n)(n):mad::mad::mad::poop:

ETA found an old autosave that worked. Just had to skip through a lot.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Once more and for the last time:

MAKE SURE to NEVER save in last scene, and don't use mods.
80% of loading issues are either because of used mods which make savegames incompatible, or because of the changed code at end of last scene in each update.

We strongly recommend to make a savegame BEFORE the last scene starts, and even better to make a second savepoint at location BEFORE the last location too, to make sure to have another point if 1st doesn't work.

Savegames in last location -> last scene -> maybe then even at last render, really often lead to corrupt games next update.

Sep 3, 2020

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
I just updated from 0.06 to 0.07 on my Samsung S10e and it worked perfect. I'm still just in week 2 (shower repair at Ashleys home) and the game loaded just a few scenes back. :)
Thank you so much for posting the update for this awesome game!

By the way:
what is the difference between the incest and non-incest version?
So far the Story was, that the MC and the girl who ownes the hotel were not blood-related. She is the daughter of the Ex of his father (ashley).
Did I miss something?
Just to be sure I downloaded the incest version for Android which was actually posted here.... (because I like incest content more ;) )

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I just updated from 0.06 to 0.07 on my Samsung S10e and it worked perfect. I'm still just in week 2 (shower repair at Ashleys home) and the game loaded just a few scenes back. :)
Thank you so much for posting the update for this awesome game!

By the way:
what is the difference between the incest and non-incest version?
So far the Story was, that the MC and the girl who ownes the hotel were not blood-related. She is the daughter of the Ex of his father (ashley).
Did I miss something?
Just to be sure I downloaded the incest version for Android which was actually posted here.... (because I like incest content more ;) )
it is implied that your sister is your half sister and that in the begining of the game ur dad when he had sex with ashley made your sister

Reactions: Morpheus400

Morpheus400

May 17, 2021
it is implied that your sister is your half sister and that in the begining of the game ur dad when he had sex with ashley made your sister
Hmmmmm..... ok.
Thank you for the answer! :)
So I think, I played the non-incest version so far.
But I guess it's not really worth it, to play the whole week again if it's just this part of the beginning?

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes