• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
In the end thanks to Dev you facilitated my choices for the end of the games
Shortcake=Best Li

Yeah she is pretty much the only one without major baggage right (besides secretly also being MC's half sister which lets be real is a bonus :ROFLMAO:)

I really liked Connie but shes bouncing out of town.

Twins are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Victoria is bouncing out of town and is

It's always funny to me how MrDots games the girl he wants to be the main girl is always the worst option in the game. Rebecca>>>>>>>>Melody. Shortcake>>>>>>>Sister. Pretty much any of the side characters >>>>>daughter from DMD. He cannot write a good female lead to save his life.

Right now I'm split between MC staying in sunshine bay with Shortcake or returning to the big city with Nicole.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mistress Elemental / Hyperserver

Bug Report... same one again.

I've been super busy and forgot to mark it by you have an easy to find conditional indention error in file "08_week8_00". I'm working my ass off but once I'm done I'll mark it for you if needed. You or the team should find it easily though... it only effects dialogue so there's no variable issues.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

I've been super busy and forgot to mark it by you have an easy to find conditional indention error in file "08_week8_00". I'm working my ass off but once I'm done I'll mark it for you if needed. You or the team should find it easily though... it only effects dialogue so there's no variable issues.

Regards.

Another one:

Gallery Twins replay in this update doesn't end proper... it just keeps on going, and going, and going :p

Why? Well because you forgot to end it in the iPatch as well. See label label lb_w10eow_tw_sex_final_i

The end for BOTH patched and unpatched should have been done at the beginning of label label lb_w10_12_s_vicky_night instead of just label lb_w10eow_tw_sex_final

Fixed in the mod.

Reactions: CircaAD
Jul 2, 2021

Regards.

Hey, I've been looking over the script file to see if I could spot it but did not see anything obvious. I'm going through that week on the game now to see if I see it there, but if you could at least tell me the character's involved to help narrow it down, that would help. As I'm sure you know, there a lot of different branches in that script file and since it's just a dialog thing, it may be hard to spot if I don't make the right choices to hit the affected path. Thx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, I've been looking over the script file to see if I could spot it but did not see anything obvious. I'm going through that week on the game now to see if I see it there, but if you could at least tell me the character's involved to help narrow it down, that would help. As I'm sure you know, there a lot of different branches in that script file and since it's just a dialog thing, it may be hard to spot if I don't make the right choices to hit the affected path. Thx
I'll pull the original scripts again. I was porting over everything from v0.05 when I saw it but I had already gone past it and saved so it's already fixed again on my end. Give me a bit. Note the replay bug too, that one I gave details as I fixed it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Shit. Nevermind. You pulled the original else conditional to make it work in this version and I didn't see that before. It's the end of label lb_w8_mow_06_danny_call which had an "else" conditional before:
Python:
show sc w5twoffice t65
mc "(All right, I should go to Trisha’s place now just so I’m back in time for when Yuki arrives…)"
My bug post here is valid though, apologies for the above.

Jul 2, 2021

Another one:

Gallery Twins replay in this update doesn't end proper... it just keeps on going, and going, and going :p

Why? Well because you forgot to end it in the iPatch as well. See label label lb_w10eow_tw_sex_final_i

The end for BOTH patched and unpatched should have been done at the beginning of label label lb_w10_12_s_vicky_night instead of just label lb_w10eow_tw_sex_final

Fixed in the mod.
Thanks, we will fix this in our hotfix update, thanks!

Reactions: Sancho1969
Jul 2, 2021
Shit. Nevermind. You pulled the original else conditional to make it work in this version and I didn't see that before. It's the end of label lb_w8_mow_06_danny_call which had an "else" conditional before:
Python:
show sc w5twoffice t65
mc "(All right, I should go to Trisha’s place now just so I’m back in time for when Yuki arrives…)"
My bug post here is valid though, apologies for the above.

Oh yeah, I know the one you speak of. That was a old bug we fixed but I don't think we ever released a hotfix for. (Can't recall) but yeah, we got that. Thanks though! As for the Twins issue, i have fixed it on our end and it will be in our hotfix update. Thanks!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh yeah, I know the one you speak of. That was a old bug we fixed but I don't think we ever released a hotfix for. (Can't recall) but yeah, we got that. Thanks though! As for the Twins issue, i have fixed it on our end and it will be in our hotfix update. Thanks!
You're most welcome. I'll let y'all know if I find anything else while updating the mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, so it is true......
Pretty damn silly right? Takes a few seconds to update an OP. I do it all the time with 30+ mod threads I have to deal with daily... and I'm not editing threads full time, I'm coding my ass off. Par for the course I reckon. But that's a story for another day, and not in here so I'll close my trap.

Reactions: pgm_01

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not chiming in the debate... but if the Twins are prostitutes then they have a shitty attitude about it since the Player is awarded -5 RelpPnts for cumming inside their lewd in this update (really, no BS).
Python:
ivy "You know, it’s not nice to cream pie a girl without giving her initial warning."
lily "Yeah, what if we hadn’t taken precautions??"
$ tw_points = change_stat(tw_points,-5,"Lily and Ivy")
mc "Oh, well I… I’m sorry ladies."
mc "I wasn’t thinking."
"Don't cum inside! Now pay me!" :ROFLMAO: :p

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone able to download and install the Android version from mega? I downloaded and everything went fine but whenever I tried to install it it said app not installed.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Lol, fucking lesbian NTR. :FacePalm:

I guess i shouldn't be surprised, Melody had it too but at least it was optional there.
Not surprised by this dev.

Like, who is at this point?

And about the lesbo NTR, all of his games had lesbo shit in it, But fuck at least MELODY it was AVOIDABLE.

Guess in this case, fuck no.

Dude killed 4 LIs in 1 update, now that's talent.

After the crap with dating my daughter, no one should be surprised at this point.

Oh, in the people defending this crap with your essays of nonsense, is even more funny.
Off-topic asf as well you people are going on too. And me personally, not reading all that bulljive, especially when it comes to prostitution and the sewer spill people are saying with that and their essays trying to defend that too.

Just a whole lot of COPE going on.
it's optional here too - just don't be on both paths and Sis will be home in hotel instead with Vicky

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
All else aside, how much will MC choices affect this sort of thing? Will there be other types of scenes like that or is this to make a troupe?
Well it only happens if you are fucking BOTH Sis and Vicky

There have been posts where the dev team says that some endings have more than a single woman

Neither of the ladies will leave the MC for the other lady because that is NEVER how Dots does things

So that only leaves..............

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes