Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jun 11, 2023 08:12 pm
Sunshine Love - Chapter 2 v0.7 - Second Weekend of Previews

Happy “New Previews” Day to all of our followers!

A new weekend means some fresh new teaser images from our forthcoming update from Sunshine Love.

For this week’s preview, we see you out partying with your Childhood Friend and her best friend, Victoria.

However, what is your relationship status with these girls? Are you seeing one of them, neither, or both?

If you have been dating both girls at the same time, will your dirty secret be revealed when the three of you go out together?

Find out the answer to these questions and many more, very soon!

NOTE: There are various versions of this scene and also how things could play out later that night.

It all depends on if you are seeing just your childhood friend, Victoria, or BOTH!

So there are already plenty of new scenes on various pathways to be discovered in this brand-new update!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this or if you have any thoughts on these new previews,
please feel free to let us know in the comments or feedback section (on our discord).

We can confirm that the next version of SL will be released on SATURDAY, JULY 15TH!

Again, we will have some new previews from the new update next weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and as always, thanks for your support.

MrDots

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
it is cheating if it is intended as cheating but sister with vicky wasn't that since neither did that in purpose to cheat mc.
So she cheated on MC by accident? What? Listen to yourself.

"I cheated on you but I didn't mean to so it doesn't count"

I mean come on, that's ridiculous... Again, some people clearly don't mind or even like it and that's fine but that doesn't change the fact that the netorare tag is there 100% correctly.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So she cheated on MC by accident? What? Listen to yourself.

"I cheated on you but I didn't mean to so it doesn't count"

I mean come on, that's ridiculous... Again, some people clearly don't mind or even like it and that's fine but that doesn't change the fact that the netorare tag is there 100% correctly.
Maybe I don't get the full context because I didnt play it personally yet but isn't basically it the girl you are fucking fools around with another girl you are also fucking...then you cry they cheated on you/netorare? Because that is what it sounds like and that just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Maybe I don't get the full context because I didnt play it personally yet but isn't basically it the girl you are fucking fools around with another girl you are also fucking...then you cry they cheated on you/netorare? Because that is what it sounds like and that just doesn't make sense to me.
It's true what you say bro,we say if you don't take care of your girl some other man will take care of her.:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Technically, they were together first, so they cheated on each other with you.

Let the NTR babies put that in their bubble pipes and smoke it.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
You've been crying about the same thing in this thread forever, essentially copying and pasting your post every now and then, always with the "insecure, babies, grow up, bla bla insert another cookie cutter insult". It seems to me you're kinda insecure about the facepalms cause you have a need to constantly remind people how they're boosting your reactions whenever they facepalm you. And you're need to remind everyone that you're gonna ignore them now. Seems pretty insecure to me.

Also having an opinion about the content in the game and trying to argue about when you didn't even play it is just ridiculous.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You've been crying about the same thing in this thread forever, essentially copying and pasting your post every now and then, always with the "insecure, babies, grow up, bla bla insert another cookie cutter insult". It seems to me you're kinda insecure about the facepalms cause you have a need to constantly remind people how they're boosting your reactions whenever they facepalm you. And you're need to remind everyone that you're gonna ignore them now. Seems pretty insecure to me.

Also having an opinion about the content in the game and trying to argue about when you didn't even play it is just ridiculous.
#Yawn

And I've been playing this VN since well before the break. I'll appreciate your palms after I ignore you. Adios!

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Well then maybe you should play the game first and then maybe it's gonna make sense to you or maybe not who knows.

Like come on man, how can you have an argument and make an opinion about a story of a game and it's characters when you haven't even played it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well then maybe you should play the game first and then maybe it's gonna make sense to you or maybe not who knows.

Like come on man, how can you have an argument and make an opinion about a story of a game and it's characters when you haven't even played it.
I made it clear from my first comment that I was looking for info about the situation, and in my subsequent comments as well. Still no one has elected to give another perspective just ppl saying they agree with what I have gathered or those that facepalm react( I have gotten a lot of them and from the same users that I would expect no less. its always the same names) with no further comment. You have at least said I should play and see for myself, which I don't disagree with actually but at this point I have seen the same shit in recent harem game threads when there is any intermingling among the LIs(from the same people)that I am almost certain it's the same here. Just more whining from people who don't like girl on girl content(which I understand) but take it a step further and claim it's ntr or some shit. Not looking any different. MC is in a sexual relationship with 2 girls and then the 2 girls "hold hands" at some point, people lose their minds. Same old same old. Again no one has said something that is different from this scenario, criticisms of shit writing and poor development aside.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes