Oct 29, 2017
have some of the relationship points been changed? I'm getting +1 to relationship with the sis for taking actions that in the written walkthrough say would decrease points. These are options highlighted in green are generally the more risky/lewd options that in the written walkthrough say would take away points, but they're highlighted in green in the walkthrough and even add points.

The other options also add points, I was just wondering if this was intentional or not.
If the options are highlighted in green in-game, you are using Lain's mod (or possibly Scrappy's), and Lain's mod intentionally makes some of the lewder options give the same amount of points as the "best" answer, at least they have for other games in the past.

Not sure if Scrappy's mod does too, or just highlights the good options and lets you add points manually (cheat options). Neither actually mention changing the point rewards, I just know Lain has done so in the past.

Of course, he had several months to make 0.01, even if they were not full time on SL.
While it probably will be smaller than 0.0.1, I doubt it is by as much as the development time difference implies. For the 0.0.1 release they had to make all the new character models and locations. 0.0.2 will probably mainly use existing locations, even if it contains a few new ones.

Feb 9, 2019
so what is the difference between this one and scrappy's mod? As far as I can tell scrappy's has peeping tom mode enabled but this doesn't, I already installed Lain's because I use his for any game it's available, but it seems peeping tom mode isn't enableable(?). Could I install both? cause it seems Lain's adds points for some of the lewder options too that would otherwise subtract points.

mzxy

Feb 25, 2020
so what is the difference between this one and scrappy's mod? As far as I can tell scrappy's has peeping tom mode enabled but this doesn't, I already installed Lain's because I use his for any game it's available, but it seems peeping tom mode isn't enableable(?). Could I install both? cause it seems Lain's adds points for some of the lewder options too that would otherwise subtract points.
you need to enter the password "gallery code" to unlock peeping tom mode and after that you can unlock the gallery content using lain's mod

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Sunshine Love v0.0.2 Extras Included
Here's the Extra pack for you guys. You don't need to download the $ 5 game. The extras are included in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good morning/evening again to my loyal supporters.

Wherever you are in the world, we hope that you are safe and looking after yourself as best as you can, and as always, we really appreciate the support that you have given us throughout the creation of our three games to date.

We thank you for your patience given the week delay of this update, as we know that most of you have been eagerly awaiting the follow-up to our debut release of “Sunshine Love”.
In creating this next part of the story, it was hard to gauge exactly how much work and content we would be able to put into this release before we began production around six weeks ago.

But believe us when we say that there is plenty of content in SL v2, a lot more than we were expecting to put in. So after an incredibly stressful month and a half, we proudly present the second version of SL, available for you to download and play now!

Final Word

To say that the first half of 2020 has been a rough start to the year would be an understatement.

It’s been a challenging time for everyone, and with these games/VN’s that we’ve been making over the past three and a half years, we normally thrive under tough conditions.
Being consistent with our updates and trying to continually put them out at least once a month has always been our main priority, regardless of any obstacles we might have faced. And we’re doing our utmost to continue with that consistency.

There’s so much negativity going on in the world at the moment that we hope we can bring at least a couple of hours of enjoyment and entertainment to you with this new release of Sunshine Love.

My team and I are pretty positive-minded people, and we make these games for you all as much as we do ourselves.

Anyway, we certainly hope that Sunshine Love v0.0.2 has been worth the wait for you all. It’s still very early days in the production of this, our third VN, so not everything is going to be perfect. But something that always happens is that great ideas are always presented to us or created from very little, the longer we work on these updates.

Production has already begun for the next release of our first game “DMD”, and a release date will be posted up in a few days time.

At the present time, there should be no reason why that release will be delayed once a date is set. We’ll have more details on that and a preview sometime next week.

All the best, stay safe, and we hope you thoroughly enjoy the continuation of our third visual novel, “Sunshine Love” v2!

MrDots

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes