mac.user

Feb 9, 2018
It worked properly for me on 1.10

i will try again tomorrow, with more complete instructions vor 1.15

ok. Yes szabon , it is expected.
Anyway, I don't understand well the reasons of the developers to make it most difficult and cheat protected. But if you have an advance of 0.2 per action, you chooses a game like "Spiral clicker". The developing team saw the fail, after a lot of updates, reducing the number of characters.

Anyway, it is a great advance to build a Mac version and see that it works!

Looking forward the advances!!!!

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
SunSity [v1.15] [SunSity] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 552.24 MB
Compressed WIN Size: 109.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: WillNotWork

mac.user

Feb 9, 2018
It worked properly for me on 1.10

i will try again tomorrow, with more complete instructions vor 1.15
so I tested with 1.15 version and it worked

be sure you copy the folders npc, default_npcs, add_face and add_npc under Resources/autorun/game/

• Red Heart
Reactions: szabon

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
so I tested with 1.15 version and it worked

be sure you copy the folders npc, default_npcs, add_face and add_npc under Resources/autorun/game/
It worked perfectly! Yay! :)(y)(y)

So I have used JokerLeader 's file previously shared here.
And I simply did what you have said: 1. Cleaned the autorun folder; 2. Replaced the content copying it from 1.15 version; 3. Transfered npc, default_npcs, add_face and add_npc folders to game folder (note: There's a npc folder there already, so I transferred clothe_decals_list.pkl); 4. Copied the file that you have shared before here (Thank you again mac.user ) into the game folder.

Reactions: mac.user

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Has anyone figured out what format the "money" variable is in to use cheatengine? My character got sick, and as someone else mentioned, that's basically a game over unless you can get the money together to buy medicine. I tried the money amount in, I think, all of the listed formats, to no avail. Next I guess is to try searching for multiples of the amount to see if there's a tricky conversion being done behind the scenes (ie. if you have 300 money, the variable is actually 600 or 900) but figured I'd see if someone else has put in the work, since I'm not sure I care enough about the game to put in that much more work.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Has anyone figured out what format the "money" variable is in to use cheatengine? My character got sick, and as someone else mentioned, that's basically a game over unless you can get the money together to buy medicine. I tried the money amount in, I think, all of the listed formats, to no avail. Next I guess is to try searching for multiples of the amount to see if there's a tricky conversion being done behind the scenes (ie. if you have 300 money, the variable is actually 600 or 900) but figured I'd see if someone else has put in the work, since I'm not sure I care enough about the game to put in that much more work.
I've figured out a workaround. If you go into actions.rpy, you can add this to one of the random actions in your house (like Nap 3h on the couch in the living room):

$ add_money = 400
$ GG.money += add_money

This will make it so you get 400 money every time you nap for 3 hours on that couch, which doesn't require health, hunger, or any other stat to work. Allows you to build up a warchest to buy medicine, if you need it.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Game has some potential but hell, the grind...I use savedit to give me money so it is more "easy". But the food, water, stamina, etc.... it kills me..

Reactions: Ranker

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, win user here. Do i need to put the npc, add npc, add face and default npcs folder into the game folder or its only for mac users? What about the _dialogues folder?

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
I really want to play this game, but after the grind fest of just barely getting one character to do anything i already feel like deleting it. WAY WAY to much grind. Unless you have the cheat version I say don't bother with it. Just a waste of time. Alot of other games out there with less grind.

1.90 star(s) 31 Votes