LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Confirm, it works now :)
Small hiccups, using "Set all stats to max" resets money for some reason, and it doesn't max out the hygiene stat.
The 1st problem I have no idea, for the 2nd one I can't find the hygiene variable so I can't put it in my mod. So you have to accept to wash everyday

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 2019611

Overview:
Our game is not a familiar visual novel. This is an erotic sandbox with survival elements. The game is actively developing and it will depend on you what it will be in the final.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: SunSity
Censored: No
Version: 1.85
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 767341 View attachment 767342 View attachment 767343 View attachment 767345 View attachment 767347 View attachment 767348 View attachment 767349
For Android

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SunSity-v1.90
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
I have made the game grinding easier. I've tested and it works.
Features:

- Talking or calling girls now ads x5 stats and exploration
- Stats decrease a lot less during your actions (stamina, hunger, thirst etc.)
- Also, your starting landlord and her daughter now like all the kinks :D.

To install this - copy and overwrite the files in the game folder!

While I like cheating (thx LaikDink for the mod) I find it that a bit of grind adds some enjoyment to the game!

PS. This should work with the cheating mod above!
when installing I get parsing the script failed "the label_call_minuts_66" is defined twice at actions.rpy line 271 and my_calls.rpy line 1006

Reactions: darkzero

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
the command: var_dict['GG features'][Hygiene'] = 100.0 does not work for me, is that normal?

Tenko_EX

Feb 3, 2022
I created a cheat mod for this game and it will be a universal cheat mod and you don't have to wait for the update to use this mod. This one will help you to set the variable like money, food, water,... Enjoy
P/s: Fixed some problems and I also add the NPC 'cheat file' by gnaw007 . I hope gnaw007 doesm't mind that I put it into the cheat mod folder because it is such a great thing
P/s2: Add the hygiene cheat
View attachment 2020642 View attachment 2020643
Installed the cheat mod. Where should I put it in the games folders?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Dammits this game pisses me off.

I like the game play and the models are nice looking, but this is a very lazy way to make a game. Same dialogue for all the different interactions, same poses. Sure, there are differences. Girls like some sexual situations and not others, and they like different gifts, but that doesn't change the fact that they are all shallow, cookie cutter personalities.

Such wasted potential. Even if SunSity started with Isabella or Sophia and flesh one of them out to start, and then move on to the next girl as time permits. At the very least, if Sunsity doesn't want to take on this effort of trying to make the personalities less bland, you'd think the updates could be churned out quicker if everything is cut and paste.

Finally, Sunsity needs to learn where the asshole is. That's the point of anal sex.

Reactions: Brok TheDog

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
I created a cheat mod for this game and it will be a universal cheat mod and you don't have to wait for the update to use this mod. This one will help you to set the variable like money, food, water,... Enjoy
P/s: Fixed some problems and I also add the NPC 'cheat file' by gnaw007 . I hope gnaw007 doesm't mind that I put it into the cheat mod folder because it is such a great thing
P/s2: Add the hygiene cheat
View attachment 2020642 View attachment 2020643
I added the cheat in the game folder but still can't change money neither stats ... not sure if something wrong I did! or maybe there is a way to open the cheat menu if anyone can help plz

Jan 21, 2020
This game when playing full screen has a cursor position error, the cursor moves up 10cm from the icon to click @_@, , and when using cheats, it's easy to crash the game

iamnot18

Apr 13, 2021
oh, this game is still alive..? has it improved in animation/render/things you can do besides filling the fridge or is it still the same +0.01 thingy?

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
this game is up since 2020, he still winning 116,6 €/month with nobody giving a damn about the stuff he post since dec. 2021

there's ppl out there who have FAR TOO MUCH MONEY

Reactions: mathias
1.90 star(s) 31 Votes