dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hi!
Help! I try to converse the game to Mac, but it crashes.
I do the usual: open Renpy, select the game and go to Build Distributors. It gives me no fail, but when I begin the game it :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Misread the title as "Sun Sissy", and thought "finally, a game about a dude dom'ing trans girls" (which is basically a non-existent thing, since for some reason all guys bend over instead). I'm a little disappointed, but might give still it a try, anyway.

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
I gave Ella the outfit for "Easy Money" and got her to strip. Now the quest says 'continue the quest in a private location' but I can't figure out how to complete this step. Can anyone help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loqex

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SunSity [v0.95] SunSity

Original Size Win/Linux: 455 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 105 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 88 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
the game just not work, start new game and after name characters - give you error ... GG

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
SunSity [v0.95] SunSity

Original Size Win/Linux: 455 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 105 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 88 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Unfortuately the Mac version doesn't seem to work and it's due to those nasty NPC folders/files, which are outside the Game folder.
dick bullcock, any ideas?

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Hey sunsity, could you help with a Mac version? I am getting the error below. Where is the game expecting to find those files? - - IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl'

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script call
    call lb_objects from _call_lb_objects
  File "game/objects.rpy", line 5, in script
    python:
  File "game/objects.rpy", line 3653, in <module>
    with open('npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl', 'rb') as input:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script call
    call lb_objects from _call_lb_objects
  File "game/objects.rpy", line 5, in script
    python:
  File "/private/var/folders/sv/k4hd66952jj_9_pk45g8g90h0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/89FA1E13-1368-4DA6-A029-5F901DB02580/d/SunSity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/sv/k4hd66952jj_9_pk45g8g90h0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/89FA1E13-1368-4DA6-A029-5F901DB02580/d/SunSity.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/objects.rpy", line 3653, in <module>
    with open('npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl', 'rb') as input:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl'

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SunSity 0.95
Sat Dec 26 21:23:34 2020

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Unfortuately the Mac version doesn't seem to work and it's due to those nasty NPC folders/files, which are outside the Game folder.
No idea szabon , I am so newby on programming. I see there is a conflict on NPCs names. I changed all the outer files into the main (game) folder, just for to try (due to the general way of work of RenPy), but the trouble is the same!
I tried to launch it from RenPy, and I get the same troubles.

The program makes a "call" but it has no answer, it seems.

Reactions: szabon

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
this is ABSOLUTE grindfest...with some stupid game mechanic. basicaly, once you sick, you have no way to ear money (other than using pc - which pays A REALY LOW MONEY)..leaveing you with no money to buy medicine to improve health, since you cant get better with time, only worse....resulting basicaly in soft lock.

Reactions: jack92783

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
No idea szabon , I am so newby on programming. I see there is a conflict on NPCs names. I changed all the outer files into the main (game) folder, just for to try (due to the general way of work of RenPy), but the trouble is the same!
I tried to launch it from RenPy, and I get the same troubles.

The program makes a "call" but it has no answer, it seems.
See if this work for you.

Reactions: szabon

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Does this game run POORLY for anyone else? My older laptop that I play these types of games on generally doesn't have a problem playing Ren'py games (which is the main reason I like Ren'py), but this one runs like GARBAGE.
There should be no reason for a game that doesn't have animations to run slower than a jar of molasses at the South Pole!

Just took a look at this games RAM & CPU usage, and it's using 40% of my CPU! THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR A GAME LIKE THIS TO BE SUCH A RESOURCE HOG!!!!!
Over-using Caps Lock can also burn your CPU.
Goddammit it's overheating!

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: loqex and str8up

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Does anybody know why college stops being useful? It says there is "no suitable tutorial".. huh? And the learning speed is 6 times slower.

What do I need to do for college to be offer faster knowledge?

1.90 star(s) 31 Votes