spam753

Aug 6, 2017
yes
but cant interact with orther bicoz they said im stink , i go bathroom but fill sink and drink water is only option have and dint resolve this
you have to go to the pharmacy and buy something to fix your "immunity". some foods also help a bit but at your stage you need something stronger.

modddjo

Jun 15, 2017
you have to go to the pharmacy and buy something to fix your "immunity". some foods also help a bit but at your stage you need something stronger.
pharmacy and food dint resolve this orther somthing need it , or is bug

modddjo

Jun 15, 2017
sunsity I like the girl's models, that charlotte is pretty hot, but id like to know if they will only be fucked by the mc (no other guys, story centered on the mc and the girls?).
Also animations and less grind in the future? or maybe allow the cheat menu for all people... the first impressions are the ones that define you as a dev.
Have that in mind.
Good luck.
how resolve this?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Here's my Anti-Grind-File, with the suggestions from Rt7Hz, ladguru and some of my own.

Stat gains and money earned are * 10 now. (It takes about a day for the job list on the computer to refresh.)

Instructions: put it in the game subfolder and overwrite the existing file. Probably only works for version 0.4 of the game.
how to use it as I have copied it but not able to understand how to use it in game?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Jesus Murphy what a grind. Here are some console cheats, in case it helps make it bearable.

Code:
GG.money = 150000   #Money

GG.pep = 100   #Stamina
GG.eff = 1.0   #Efficiency
GG.immun = 100   #Immunity
GG.joy = 100   #Joy
GG.water = 100   #Water
GG.food = 100   #Food

GG.dict_skill['Writing_pract'] = 10   #Practical writing skill
GG.dict_skill['Writing'] = 10   #Writing skill
GG.dict_skill['Programming_pract'] = 10   #Practical programming skill
GG.dict_skill['Programming'] = 10   #Programming skill
GG.dict_skill['Intelligence'] = 10   #Doy
GG.dict_skill['Talk'] = 10   #Doy oy oy
When using these console commands it is showing error as 'GG' is not defined

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
how to use it as I have copied it but not able to understand how to use it in game?
If you have replaced the other file as instructed then it will just work. It changes the values in the game. Just play the game as normal, just with less grind.

Nov 7, 2017
Well I decided to get the Patreon version of the game that comes with a cheat menu and has been updated to v0.55. This game still has potential to be something great despite the grinding in it. I'm definitely liking this game so far and of course there is room for improvement.

Reactions: boomxxx

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
This is one of those Renpy games that can't be converted to a Mac version without breaking it for some reason.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Maybe the game has changed from when most comments here was written but getting decent income without cheating is not that hard. Just ignore the girls the first 3 days and spend all your time on working and reading writing theory up to 2, surviving on fruits. Then sell the writing 2 book and buy the programming 1. When you have writing 2 and programming 1 expenses are not really a problem anymore with 6 hours of work every day.

No clue what intelligence or talk does though.

That being said the girls are too generic for this to be worth it and they all act the same. The renders are also not good. So I would just skip this game at least for now.

Reactions: SandyF

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
At "sandbox with survival elements" I knew this game was not for me.

You mean the awful remake of SuperPowered from NightCity; the Ren'py remake that is somehow clunkier than the RAGs original? If this is worse than that I wouldn't even want to experience it.
I tried so hard (several times) to enjoy that game smh. A big problem that sandbox games do (SP is a big offender of this, hopefully this game is different) is that they make a sandbox, and then have certain events time locked, so they only trigger after X number of days played, instead of after doing a specific task/getting a stat to x number. Then they make a bunch of grind tasks to fill your time until those events trigger, so if you cheat your stats to avoid the grind you still end up waiting around forever for events to trigger.

Reactions: Tinuss and 1Teddy1
1.90 star(s) 31 Votes