Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Lol...I reversed the process, needs will get more, instead of less. Did that in script.rpy and altered the grind a bit on all girls in my calls.rpy.

Reactions: keyzer_suze

iSnewBie

Mar 19, 2019
Ok let me reformulate my question then cause it seems people dont bother to understand it right sometimes, do i risk anything by uploading the patreon version ? Cause i paid for it and all but ngl it isnt worth. The animations are all the same for all girls, nothing different between them, same body and such so yeah. U get annoyed pretty quick. The game concept its great i like that it remind me of Lab Rats somehow but idk it lacks content.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Ok let me reformulate my question then cause it seems people dont bother to understand it right sometimes, do i risk anything by uploading the patreon version ? Cause i paid for it and all but ngl it isnt worth. The animations are all the same for all girls, nothing different between them, same body and such so yeah. U get annoyed pretty quick. The game concept its great i like that it remind me of Lab Rats somehow but idk it lacks content.

Someone uploaded the patron version of 2.4 not long ago. People upload patron versions of stuff here all the time. It's a pirate board.

BTW, patron versions of this game are only compatible with the same numerical release version. In other words, Suncity 2.4 patron is not compatible with Suncity 2.6.

And yeah, you are right. It's not worth it. I don't think you'd risk much, maybe the ire of the dev at worst.

Reactions: iSnewBie

iSnewBie

Mar 19, 2019
Ok then well glad to know !

Anyways here it is the last update patreon vers.

Enjoy.

Reactions: s09118787

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020
SunSity-2.60-win.rar File seems broken. Unpacking exits with an error.
Edit: Nevermind. My system just hates rar-Archives. Not resolved, but since there are a lot of grind-warnings I am going to skip this one.

Last edited:

iSnewBie

Mar 19, 2019
SunSity-2.60-win.rar File seems broken. Unpacking exits with an error.
Edit: Nevermind. My system just hates rar-Archives. Not resolved, but since there are a lot of grind-warnings I am going to skip this one.
Or you an download the Patreon version me or others updloaded and enjoy with 0 grind. But in anycase scenario the game is a MEH.

1.90 star(s) 31 Votes