FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Just use this one, someone posted a suestion to edit it as it was +0.002 to +0.02... So F that noise i changed it all to +2.0 even the negative stats give a +2.0... I'm not into grindy BS... now im only guessing its because i have the enable cheats on or why, but after i did my edit the cheat/up the actors stats values popes up, at least it does in mine... so talk 1 time, thell the joke and i was able to push the "needed" stats to 10... from there do what you will... Plus its not limited to a "few" interactions, i changed that to like 50... so go get your perv on all you want...

JUST SO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FILE GOES ! IT GOES IN THE GAME FOLDER...
Not sure if it's your modification, or the original game, but taking a shower prevents the game from continuing. No dialog, just a screen sitting there for eternity.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone know the console command for the hygiene? I have the:

GG.money = 150000 #Money
GG.pep = 100 #Stamina
GG.eff = 1.0 #Efficiency
GG.immun = 100 #Immunity
GG.joy = 100 #Joy
GG.water = 100 #Water
GG.food = 100 #Food

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Not sure if it's your modification, or the original game, but taking a shower prevents the game from continuing. No dialog, just a screen sitting there for eternity.
Have the same issue.... added the My_call and now my showering freezes the game
EDIT: Found it, right mouse button unfreezes the game :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Antwit

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Getting a game crash when trying out the Xray glasses, log file says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using the altered My_call file I found on page 6 from Valmora

Edit: Seems to crash because of that altered My_call file. Restored the originals and the glasses work fine. choices choices choices :p
Another edit: Added the glasses code from the original my_call file into the altered my_call file et voila.... now less grind AND xray vision :p

Last edited:

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry to hear that... but my game doesn't have that issue after i did the modification to the file...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks for mod Valmora but it doesn't work for me, game crashes after I'm exiting my room.
That's a shame... maybe if i share my save ?
Like i said, i did the steps as they were stated to turn on the console commands and then edited the file to all +2.0...

Reactions: Misty

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
That's a shame... maybe if i share my save ?
Like i said, i did the steps as they were stated to turn on the console commands and then edited the file to all +2.0...
Well thats a bust, just tried to just drop the edited file in the updated game and loaded my save, imidiate crash of the game...
Ill try to look into it again and see where i can fix it...

Reactions: Misty

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone know the console command for the hygiene? I have the:

GG.money = 150000 #Money
GG.pep = 100 #Stamina
GG.eff = 1.0 #Efficiency
GG.immun = 100 #Immunity
GG.joy = 100 #Joy
GG.water = 100 #Water
GG.food = 100 #Food
var_dict['GG_features']['Hygiene']

Found by using notepad++ to search 'game' folder using its 'Find in Files' tab for .rpy files for Hygiene. (e.g. game/actions.rpy)

Using the 'long' command in the console window (shift +O) will allow you to use dir(insert variable here) [like we used to before renpy changed it] and see more than just the small useless text. Unfortunately all the variables you listed are all that matter ... there is of course the GG.dict_skill for his daily skills e.g. programming intelligence etc. So couldn't find that way.

I also couldn't see it in save file update compares using saveeditonline.

So cheers and happy hunting for other edits you might want to do with other games with the above methods.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I got error at begin. File clothe_decals_list.pkl in still in npc folder but it jump crash game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script call
call lb_objects from _call_lb_objects
File "game/objects.rpy", line 5, in script
python:
File "game/objects.rpy", line 3662, in <module>
with open('npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl', 'rb') as input:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script call
call lb_objects from _call_lb_objects
File "game/objects.rpy", line 5, in script
python:
File "d:\relaxf95games\sunsity-0.70-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "d:\relaxf95games\sunsity-0.70-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/objects.rpy", line 3662, in <module>
with open('npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl', 'rb') as input:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'npc/clothe_decals_list.pkl'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SunSity 0.70
Tue Oct 13 01:45:34 2020

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
If you want to set exploration of every single npc to 10 (or 100, idc), just run this on the console:

for npc in var_dict['npces']:
npc.dict_skill['Exploration'] = 10

To change other things, you can change 'Exploration' to 'Depravity/Modesty', 'Joy', 'Friend/Anger', 'Love' and 'Submission'.
does not work

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Just use this one, someone posted a suestion to edit it as it was +0.002 to +0.02... So F that noise i changed it all to +2.0 even the negative stats give a +2.0... I'm not into grindy BS... now im only guessing its because i have the enable cheats on or why, but after i did my edit the cheat/up the actors stats values popes up, at least it does in mine... so talk 1 time, thell the joke and i was able to push the "needed" stats to 10... from there do what you will... Plus its not limited to a "few" interactions, i changed that to like 50... so go get your perv on all you want...

JUST SO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FILE GOES ! IT GOES IN THE GAME FOLDER...

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_minuts_33 is defined twice, at
  File "game/actions.rpy", line 71 and
  File "game/my_calls.rpy", line 119.

The label _call_lb_cubisoft_create_task is defined twice, at
  File "game/my_calls.rpy", line 5296 and
  File "game/update_0_6.rpy", line 550.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Oct 24 14:05:05 2020

Aug 13, 2018
I keep hoping that this game is going to get better but it seems like the developer is DETERMINED not to listen to us. "It will be better this time" I say to myself as I try not to think about how many previous times I have said this. :LOL::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Reactions: Lord Soth
1.90 star(s) 31 Votes