Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
a6-jedi.png
Just Xun being a dork and cosplaying as a character from a galaxy far far away. Sunwave Hotel is also on sale for 25% off right now on Steam Early Access.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Any more futa content planned? I know the last time I played there was 2 scenes for it (unless I've missed something).

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Any more futa content planned? I know the last time I played there was 2 scenes for it (unless I've missed something).
Likely at least a couple more before the game is done. Overall, not many Patrons ask for it.

Are you just looking for futa on female or male on futa?
we have 2 futa on female scenes. 1 is a threesome where male fucks the futa as she's fucking female.

then 1 kuhno scene at the club where she rides a futa.
and 1 scene where Xun can fuck a futa in a pool. includes options for male-handjob for those interested.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Likely at least a couple more before the game is done. Overall, not many Patrons ask for it.

Are you just looking for futa on female or male on futa?
we have 2 futa on female scenes. 1 is a threesome where male fucks the futa as she's fucking female.

then 1 kuhno scene at the club where she rides a futa.
and 1 scene where Xun can fuck a futa in a pool. includes options for male-handjob for those interested.
Any activities really but but thanks for making it clear! I'll keep a eye out for more content, when it's added.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
New game version available for Steam and Patreon

a800.png

Sunwave Hotel v14.14 "Duty Calls"

Patreon

- Join our Patreon now to get access to the new exclusive build.
Steam

Content

Story Events

• Continue the Main Quest - Drell has a lead on Kuhno. It's finally time to take the fight to your enemy and bring back your friend.
  • Complete a new job for the fixer Gyoko. Pair up with the mercs Jade and Merrik on another dangerous job in the heart of Onakinii Island.
  • Intimate talk with Zatanka about your future together
New Erotic Scenes

• Jade Merrik Foursome - After the mission is over, the fun can begin if you're up for it.
  • Beach Fun - Corsoni - Threesome on the beach with your favorite Wolfgirl.
  • Beach Fun - Perluun - You wouldn't expect the pop star to be so bold, but when Kuhno starts teasing her, Perluun may surprise you.
Overview

• Over 24k words were added for the update. This one was a whopper.
  • Approximately 49 new renders spread across the scenes.
  • 3 new erotic scenes
Fixes

• Fixes for navigation. Still need to do more work adjusting navigation icons to face art.

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Have you fixed the android port being upside-down?
the last update was jammed into a tight time period for the coder and I legit forgot about it. should be able to add to next update. Will also look to tweak the UI a bit. Someone made a review and said there is no back button. there is one, it's just subtle and probably not as clear as we can make it. Might get a fix out in July or so, but more likely it will be in August.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes