Anon007

Aug 5, 2018
New Build is out. Android Fix has been made so it should be functional on more systems now.

Hi, I tried installing the Android Version but ot doesn't work.
My phone just says that it can't install it. I tried installing with XAPK Installer and it says:
"INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1292389912.tmp/0.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: integer overflow"

Is there a way I can fix this or is this a problem of the apk?

Reactions: aslanmaximum

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hi, I tried installing the Android Version but ot doesn't work.
My phone just says that it can't install it. I tried installing with XAPK Installer and it says:
"INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect certificates from /data/app/vmdl1292389912.tmp/0.apk using APK Signature Scheme v2: integer overflow"

Is there a way I can fix this or is this a problem of the apk?
So this will be a reply to the post here, but also a general update based on something we found while testing

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ANDROID USERS

When you download Sunwave Hotel for Android and download it off the Gdrive, make sure that you go into your phone settings and enable "Install Unknown Apps" in your settings.

A user just tested this out recently and it let him download the game and get it going.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I want to try this, but seems so buggy rn. You can't end some dialogues, some animations doesn't load at all etc.
Try downloading the game. Sometimes that will do the trick. Otherwise, please point out what dialogues you are running into trouble on, or at least the character involved in the conversation. Helps me track issues down.

GAME UPDATE NOTE

Next week coder will be working on implementing a back button for conversations and the ability to save during conversations before dialogue choices.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Try downloading the game. Sometimes that will do the trick. Otherwise, please point out what dialogues you are running into trouble on, or at least the character involved in the conversation. Helps me track issues down.

GAME UPDATE NOTE

Next week coder will be working on implementing a back button for conversations and the ability to save during conversations before dialogue choices.
How am I talking about them if I've not downloaded and tried the game, what? But here from what I remember; You can't go back on "not so hidden gallery" and animations/pictures do not work for most events, when you say go back it selects the first option. These also happen in some other dialogues outside of Gallery, but when those happen loading the save can't fix the problems because you can't progress at all. Fullscreen always resets when going to main menu as well, learned when resetting the game because you were stuck in the gallery otherwise. MC also talks about telling the truth even when you lie to officer in first day. Talking with the bartender on the second day and go back option picks the first option and you cannot get out of the dialogue is where I've given up.

That was negative, but I like the art style, hope you guys can fix the problems, Good luck!

Reactions: Prolko

Mugi06

Oct 30, 2023
So this will be a reply to the post here, but also a general update based on something we found while testing

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ANDROID USERS

When you download Sunwave Hotel for Android and download it off the Gdrive, make sure that you go into your phone settings and enable "Install Unknown Apps" in your settings.

A user just tested this out recently and it let him download the game and get it going.
Still don't work pls fix it

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Content

New Erotic Scenes

• Special Reward with Triss after her interview. The pluck reporter from Island 2 finally gets to interview you. Her scene can play out in one of two ways depending on if you take the dom path or the sub path.
  • Special Date Night with Omi and Olera. The Shark Twins are excited to repay you for your rescue. This scene occurs at the conclusion of the Smuggler's Faction, so if you haven't played through it already, this is a great time to start.
  • 4 Scenes added to the Main Gallery that you can access in the Main Menu.
  • 2 new Selfie Scenes added. One for Zatanka and one for Vynore.
Story Events

• Spend some time with Omi and Olera. The daughters of the cartel boss have been through a lot and their place on Onakinii is uncertain.
  • Talk to Vynore on Island 1 to learn more about her backstory and why she came to the islands.
  • Zatanka is in the mood to work out. The spunky Ortheon wants to be your personal trainer and if you agree, she may have a special prize for you.
Overview

• Over 18k new words added to this update.
  • 2 new erotics scenes.
  • 2 naughty selfies.
  • Fixing up the intros and backstories for some of the main companions.

Sep 13, 2020

Content

New Erotic Scenes

• Special Reward with Triss after her interview. The pluck reporter from Island 2 finally gets to interview you. Her scene can play out in one of two ways depending on if you take the dom path or the sub path.
  • Special Date Night with Omi and Olera. The Shark Twins are excited to repay you for your rescue. This scene occurs at the conclusion of the Smuggler's Faction, so if you haven't played through it already, this is a great time to start.
  • 4 Scenes added to the Main Gallery that you can access in the Main Menu.
  • 2 new Selfie Scenes added. One for Zatanka and one for Vynore.
Story Events

• Spend some time with Omi and Olera. The daughters of the cartel boss have been through a lot and their place on Onakinii is uncertain.
  • Talk to Vynore on Island 1 to learn more about her backstory and why she came to the islands.
  • Zatanka is in the mood to work out. The spunky Ortheon wants to be your personal trainer and if you agree, she may have a special prize for you.
Overview

• Over 18k new words added to this update.
  • 2 new erotics scenes.
  • 2 naughty selfies.
  • Fixing up the intros and backstories for some of the main companions.
Free Builds
Is this part of the steam version or should I wait on here instead? Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Is this part of the steam version or should I wait on here instead? Wildquill
This new content has been added to Steam version now. Did you pick it up there?

Main post says 14.12.2 but all donwload links are for 14.12.1
14.12.1 is the free version. 14.12.2 is Patreon Supporter version, available now on Patreon.

Gonna try it, thanks.
Enjoy.

That's right, you guys should refresh the links, they don't match with the thread's title
It should be changed next week or so. Sometimes takes a little time.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes