Sep 13, 2020
Thanks. I think I already fixed the Semni stuff because it was part of an earlier conversation but I'll double check.

Do you remember what you were doing before you got stuck on the harbor? Also how old is this version? If you're playing a super old version I might have already gone in and fixed things.
Do you remember what you were doing before you got stuck on the harbor?
Answer: I was heading to the harbor at night to go scout it out to leave to the next big island.

Also how old is this version?
Answer: This is a new save and the latest version posted on Itchio if you bought it from there. So the version is v14.9.6 released

I am not playing a super old version by the way. Also been wondering that any time you check status that shows the money you own it doesn't show up the $ amount just says zero even if I done some quests where people told me that they payed me or gifted me some money as a thank you it just doesn't show up in the money section on the status page. Wildquill

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Answer: I was heading to the harbor at night to go scout it out to leave to the next big island.

Answer: This is a new save and the latest version posted on Itchio if you bought it from there. So the version is v14.9.6 unreleased

I am not playing a super old version by the way. Also been wondering that any time you check status that shows the money you own it doesn't show up the $ amount just says zero even if I done some quests where people told me that they payed me or gifted me some money as a thank you it just doesn't show up in the money section on the status page. Wildquill
Great.

Okay for point 1, that should be easy to find.

point 2 -Cool. I think that is what is messing me up. You say unreleased, but it is a released version. According to what you're saying that is the purchased version on Itch.io. Which is a released version.

On the final thing, I'll mention to the coder to check that. I think we changed the variable for money with some fixes, so it might have been missed there.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Do you remember what you were doing before you got stuck on the harbor?

Also how old is this version?
Answer: This is a new save and the latest version posted on Itchio if you bought it from there. So the version is v14.9.6 unreleased

Which companion did you chose to help you escape the harbor? Zatanka, Corsoni, Perluun or Vynore?

Sep 13, 2020
Which companion did you chose to help you escape the harbor? Zatanka, Corsoni, Perluun or Vynore?
That is the thing was I supposed to go to one of them but the last I looked no one is there to help me since I can not even find any of them at all. I can't even click the harbor button because when I do nothing happens.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
That is the thing was I supposed to go to one of them but the last I looked no one is there to help me since I can not even find any of them at all. I can't even click the harbor button because when I do nothing happens.
Understood. Can you tell me what quest or scene you were doing before that. I think something exited you out to an old room file. Any details will help, if you remember what character you were talking to or what someone was talking about.

Sep 13, 2020
Understood. Can you tell me what quest or scene you were doing before that. I think something exited you out to an old room file. Any details will help, if you remember what character you were talking to or what someone was talking about.
The scene before that I noticed too that I have done the quest before but it looks like it repeated twice which is the letter quest after u receive a call from the bar and they ask you to deliver that letter so I went into the bungalow and placed in their hands and left and never opened it and got paid then checked later after talking to Sturges about the plan to escape off the island to the bigger island and go scout it the harbor that I decided to check all the usual places to talk to people so I went to the beach and say the quest deliver that letter to bungalow even though I already completed it.

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Okay. So it sounds like the issue with the harbor is tied to an earlier bug you mentioned with the Letter quest. I'd recommend skipping that quest for now and talking to Turges about leaving the island.

I do believe the Letter Quest will be all fixed up in next update, thanks to your previous bug reports. Thanks again for noting everything you've found. It will help out the game a lot.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
Okay. So it sounds like the issue with the harbor is tied to an earlier bug you mentioned with the Letter quest. I'd recommend skipping that quest for now and talking to Turges about leaving the island.

I do believe the Letter Quest will be all fixed up in next update, thanks to your previous bug reports. Thanks again for noting everything you've found. It will help out the game a lot.
So in other words do not do the quest until you return from the big island and just start a new save also your welcome man. Also I am thinking that it is that but who knows.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So in other words do not do the quest until you return from the big island and just start a new save also your welcome man
I would avoid it for now until the new update comes through. If it's sending you to a bad room file and that's what it sound s like, it will trap you there even if you get to Island 2.

There will be a new update coming soon, sometime this week, for itch and patreon, before Oct.

Sep 13, 2020
Seems to me it could be either my stupidity or my luck but I am about to get on to the next island that is #2 now also there is another bug I found when you go to follow Kuhno and Adoka having their little session without you on the beach that it says default name instead of if you renamed your pc at the end of the scene. Over all, I'll keep you updated bro Wildquill

Reactions: Wildquill
Sep 13, 2020
Seems to me it could be either my stupidity or my luck but I am about to get on to the next island that is #2 now also there is another bug I found when you go to follow Kuhno and Adoka having their little session without you on the beach that it says default name instead of if you renamed your pc at the end of the scene. Over all, I'll keep you updated bro Wildquill
Already more bugs from the last version the one before the new one you sent me. I already pm you the screen shots I took playing the game but I found two more bugs before I play the version you sent me.

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Already more bugs from the last version the one before the new one you sent me. I already pm you the screen shots I took playing the game but I found two more bugs before I play the version you sent me.
Thanks Crazy_Chicken. Already figuring out fixes for the new stuff. Will be smoothing them out this week.

• Love
Sep 13, 2020
Thanks Crazy_Chicken. Already figuring out fixes for the new stuff. Will be smoothing them out this week.
Your welcome! Also already in love with this vn series already love the story already. Also the money showing up in the status bar already works even with my old save on new build and already seeing some new improvements already working good.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Quick question game seems fun wondering what mode to choose though. Im fine with everthing but other males with the girls like i want to see girls together and futa on girls but no other dudes with mc's girls so will i still see the stuff i want if i choose mode 2 thanks for the help.

budniks

Mar 16, 2021
Error occurs than I try to install on my samsung s22. App is not installed as package appears to be invalid. Usually deleting and downloading again or from another link but does not seem to work with this one

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Quick question game seems fun wondering what mode to choose though. Im fine with everthing but other males with the girls like i want to see girls together and futa on girls but no other dudes with mc's girls so will i still see the stuff i want if i choose mode 2 thanks for the help.
Mode 2 sounds like the one for you.

Reactions: Grunts21
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes