Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for all the notes. Looks like something is screwy with the police station taking players to the wrong map.

Will check through the bartender events as well.

Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: banuma

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Thanks for all the notes. Looks like something is screwy with the police station taking players to the wrong map.

Will check through the bartender events as well.

Thanks again, sorry for the inconvenience.
thank you.

also, during this conversation
bug.png
this line is spoken by MC but should be spoken by alexis instead, as a reply to the previous line where MC tells her "those things happen"

after having a threesome with her in the same scene. i get this exploded pic
bug2.png

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Seems weird this game has made such a small splash. 2+ years old, lots of updates. A lot of views and likes, but only 3 reviews and not that many pages of comments. Seems very out of the ordinary for f95. Is it just an outlier, or is there more to the story?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SunwaveHotel-14.9.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: banuma

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
Seems weird this game has made such a small splash. 2+ years old, lots of updates. A lot of views and likes, but only 3 reviews and not that many pages of comments. Seems very out of the ordinary for f95. Is it just an outlier, or is there more to the story?
Indeed I am also wondering why this is not more popular. Seems unique enough and not 0.1 as a lot of games here.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Just to make sure, this is the current free build. Some of the bugs noted earlier with broken images are from a older build. 14.3 I think.

Current free build for PC is 14.9.5

Someone made a torrent of 14.9.5 above as well. If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting the or Wishlisting the game on

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Update android version, plz
It's on the list. We have to update the Unity version to make it work again. We will work on it during September.

Couldn't tell you. I know we've had updates that have been buggy, but I like to think the game has been improving. Maybe it just doesn't grab people with the story/characters. Hard to tell. Plus side is that we have a free version for people to play whenever.
This worth playing?
Most definitely!

-From a totally unbiased opinion.

elg

Feb 11, 2018
In the police station the first time you enter if u lie to the police, Kuhno reacts as if u said the true and if u say the truth she will reacts as if u lied

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
In the police station the first time you enter if u lie to the police, Kuhno reacts as if u said the true and if u say the truth she will reacts as if u lied
Thanks. Sounds like I just need to switch them around.

Reactions: elg
Sep 13, 2020
Wildquill Hey man, If I bought your version 14.9.5 on Itch and you just released Linux version of the new one on their but no the windows version then what do I do? Also, that issue that I mentioned awhile back in the last version which is now the free build version which the issue is the default name showing even when u changed your default name still happens in a lot of scenes too many to count.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Wildquill Hey man, If I bought your version 14.9.5 on Itch and you just released Linux version of the new one on their but no the windows version then what do I do? Also, that issue that I mentioned awhile back in the last version which is now the free build version which the issue is the default name showing even when u changed your default name still happens in a lot of scenes too many to count.
Thanks for the supporting the game. I don't understand your first sentence. Linux and Windows versions are available. If you bought on Itch, it has 14.9.6 for Linux, PC and Mac as of this date.

Point me out one of the scenes that is showing the default name. And this is after you started a new game that this is happening?

Either way if you point me in the direction of one scene that had the issue, I can go check it in code and try to find the issue.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for the supporting the game. I don't understand your first sentence. Linux and Windows versions are available. If you bought on Itch, it has 14.9.6 for Linux, PC and Mac as of this date.

Point me out one of the scenes that is showing the default name. And this is after you started a new game that this is happening?

Either way if you point me in the direction of one scene that had the issue, I can go check it in code and try to find the issue.
Sorry it told me above I owned it but I never clicked the top link to get the new version and it is a lot of earlier scenes so I would have to screenshot multiple times Wildquill

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes