Senketz

Jun 2, 2017
Hey people, does anyone know what happend here? Some characters are just gibberish. Did I make a mistake or is the file damaged?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hey people, does anyone know what happend here? Some characters are just gibberish. Did I make a mistake or is the file damaged?
Hello Senketz. It is unfortunately a bug because of how many scenes are in the game. Some of the images got corrupted. It has been fixed in the newest build. I'm still going to try to have the coder tweak the issue, because we've had to make the images smaller to avoid the issue.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Up to you. The free build is there to show you what the game is like. If you're into it, I recommend jumping onto the Patreon or Itch to support the game and get the latest build. The next free build will not have the issue, but it will come out around July when the current paid build becomes the free build. The image glitch is sporadic and annoying I know, but the story and scenes are still there for people to enjoy. Dive in now, or wait until next round of updates.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
Up to you. The free build is there to show you what the game is like. If you're into it, I recommend jumping onto the Patreon or Itch to support the game and get the latest build. The next free build will not have the issue, but it will come out around July when the current paid build becomes the free build. The image glitch is sporadic and annoying I know, but the story and scenes are still there for people to enjoy. Dive in now, or wait until next round of updates.
I'll wait til July because I am going through a financial situation rn over income in court plus my town got flooded I forgot to add so we are recovering rn and they always say it is better to wait for good things.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I'll wait til July because I am going through a financial situation rn over income in court plus my town got flooded I forgot to add so we are recovering rn and they always say it is better to wait for good things.
Totally. Sorry to hear that about your town. Hope you enjoy it when you play it.
soo how pregnancy works in this game?
Right now it's pretty straight forward. There are pregnancy dream scenes that feature pregnant art of the characters, and there is a switch to enable additional pregnant dialogue. Most of the characters will probably be pregnant (and showing) near the end of the game.

So right now we have several dream scenes that show off pregnant bods and lactation.

can I ask a question? is WT patreon exclusive now?
No the walkthrough is not exclusive. There is one in the free folder. There isn't one for the newest version because I just haven't edited it. I'm also looking to have someone make a nicer looking walkthrough. You can help out with the walkthrough by becoming a patreon or other supporter.

Reactions: KnightMarco

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
How to fix this issue? There is a noise like thing on images.
Here is an example at the start of the game. There is more as I progress the game?!

Untitled.jpg

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
How to fix this issue? There is a noise like thing on images.
Here is an example at the start of the game. There is more as I progress the game?!
Hello Hijikata. Mentioned this above.

It is unfortunately a bug because of how many scenes are in the game. Some of the images got corrupted. It has been fixed in the newest build. I'm still going to try to have the coder tweak the issue, because we've had to make the images smaller to avoid the issue.

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
Jeez, I was worried my graphics card was dying. Kind of silly to have a bug fix as part of a Patreon update, because for checking out what the game's like it just doesn't work right now.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Thank you kindly. We're going to have the reverse of this scene done as well so Zatanka can take a ride. Will be a threesome with blowjob, creampie and cleanup.
Fuck yeah
Good luck man, thanks for your hard work

Reactions: Wildquill

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Downloaded the latest version, launched it, fought with a menu that kept throwing out my screen resolution settings every time I opened it, got the 'buggered character' bug within 90 seconds of starting, closed the game, deleted.

Life's too short to put up with crap.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
head0.jpg

New character in development. Might show up in the next update or the next one after that.

Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
So downloaded this game just now to try it out. Most of its broken can barely make out what's happening, background images all bugged out and a bunch of character models all bugged out. Scenes are bugged out to suddenly transition to the end. Its just a broken game if your first starting out.
Thought id check the thread to see if a fix in the comments has been rolled out to then find out that the fix is currently with the patreon build and the public wont have a playable version till July.

Yeah screw this, Not worth it.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So downloaded this game just now to try it out. Most of its broken can barely make out what's happening, background images all bugged out and a bunch of character models all bugged out. Scenes are bugged out to suddenly transition to the end. Its just a broken game if your first starting out.
Thought id check the thread to see if a fix in the comments has been rolled out to then find out that the fix is currently with the patreon build and the public wont have a playable version till July.

Yeah screw this, Not worth it.
Thanks for playing. I hope you'll come back again down the line. I'll look into finding is an older free build to put in place until the glitch is patched.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnav Dasari
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes