ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Whelp not sure what happened but I think I somehow got catapulted into a future part of the game. Basically I used the gallery while I believe I was still a bit early in the game, had just found the mechanic and scene her scene then I used the galleri to check out Corsoni scene 3 and then I somehow got teleported to another area with a hotell and with the MC + gal living with the furry girl called Secult I believe.

Reactions: Yolda

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Whelp not sure what happened but I think I somehow got catapulted into a future part of the game. Basically I used the gallery while I believe I was still a bit early in the game, had just found the mechanic and scene her scene then I used the galleri to check out Corsoni scene 3 and then I somehow got teleported to another area with a hotell and with the MC + gal living with the furry girl called Secult I believe.
Thanks. Found the problem. Helped having the exact scene you were looking at. Next bugfix or update, leaving that scene will just bring you back to the gallery. I recommend just loading a previous save before you ventured there. The plan is also to have the gallery changed into a menu option, so once we have that figured out, this won't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: ixcez

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
I tried to play this game few months ago. I couldn't play game cuz of some bugs. When u start game , u have to go beach and talk some npcs. When i do that game advance time and teleports me to a house. After this happened, there was a conversation and no matter what I chose, it wouldn't progress. It's like a bug in the game a few versions ago, where the game doesn't continue even if you choose 1 or 2 when starting the game. I'm saying this now., cuz my brother took my computer for a while.

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
I tried to play this game few months ago. I couldn't play game cuz of some bugs. When u start game , u have to go beach and talk some npcs. When i do that game advance time and teleports me to a house. After this happened, there was a conversation and no matter what I chose, it wouldn't progress. It's like a bug in the game a few versions ago, where the game doesn't continue even if you choose 1 or 2 when starting the game. I'm saying this now., cuz my brother took my computer for a while.
Can't say I had the same bug, but there's been a number of updates with bugfixes, so most probably it has been fixed already.

Reactions: Wildquill

les8911

Nov 15, 2018
Hello there. Just want to say grrat game, very enjoyable.
Just cross a bug in Oolis' party, after the event, the doesnt let me do anything. Not froze, is just like the option of going to somehwere is not there.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Just cross a bug in Oolis' party, after the event, the doesnt let me do anything. Not froze, is just like the option of going to somehwere is not there.
Thank you so much. Sorry that you ran into that. Can you tell me one of the last characters you talked to, or any dialogue that you remember? That will help me hunt down the bad connection.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I've barely started the game, but I more or less like what I see so far. Slightly put off by the fact that "mode 2" apparently doesn't completely disable interactions between the LIs and other characters, but I want to give the game a fair shot.

There are a few issues I've found:
(all on the latest android build)

1. A fairly minor, but annoying, bug:
If you're using a phone that has rounded corners (in this case an S21 Ultra) some elements of the UI get cut off. They're still usable, but you have to be a bit more precise to avoid accidentally skipping over text if you want to, say, hit the button to hide the text. Would be a nice quality of life thing to fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. A few slightly more important bugs to fix:

The description for Mode 2 gets cut off in the options menu, and the second drop down bar is blank and can't be interacted with. I have no idea what that's for.
(Yes I'm aware the cut off UI elements aren't cut off in the screenshots, I guess that's a weird android thing)

Also, the tick box for pregnancy mode gets re-checked every time I load a save. I just tested it. I loaded a save, un-checked the box, saved in a new slot, then loaded that save and the box was checked again.

The options menu doesn't seem to properly lock down interactions, if you open it while there's text on the screen any time you click an option, the text also advances.

Lastly, is it just me or are the images on the android version significantly lower resolution than those on the desktop version?

Aside from those issues, most of which are minor (except the pregnancy mode thing, that could lead to some major annoyance if the mode really is getting re-enabled without informing the player, since they expect not to see that if they turn it off) I do like what I see so far and I'm certainly going to keep playing!

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I've barely started the game, but I more or less like what I see so far. Slightly put off by the fact that "mode 2" apparently doesn't completely disable interactions between the LIs and other characters, but I want to give the game a fair shot.

There are a few issues I've found:
(all on the latest android build)

1. A fairly minor, but annoying, bug:
If you're using a phone that has rounded corners (in this case an S21 Ultra) some elements of the UI get cut off. They're still usable, but you have to be a bit more precise to avoid accidentally skipping over text if you want to, say, hit the button to hide the text. Would be a nice quality of life thing to fix.

2. A few slightly more important bugs to fix:

The description for Mode 2 gets cut off in the options menu, and the second drop down bar is blank and can't be interacted with. I have no idea what that's for.
(Yes I'm aware the cut off UI elements aren't cut off in the screenshots, I guess that's a weird android thing)

Also, the tick box for pregnancy mode gets re-checked every time I load a save. I just tested it. I loaded a save, un-checked the box, saved in a new slot, then loaded that save and the box was checked again.

The options menu doesn't seem to properly lock down interactions, if you open it while there's text on the screen any time you click an option, the text also advances.

Lastly, is it just me or are the images on the android version significantly lower resolution than those on the desktop version?

Aside from those issues, most of which are minor (except the pregnancy mode thing, that could lead to some major annoyance if the mode really is getting re-enabled without informing the player, since they expect not to see that if they turn it off) I do like what I see so far and I'm certainly going to keep playing!
I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

1. Can you explain what you mean by this point about the Modes?

"Slightly put off by the fact that "mode 2" apparently doesn't completely disable interactions between the LIs and other characters,"

2. Your point about the curved phones is very useful. I will see if it is possible to change the settings for android version slightly, but it might be something to come at the end of development. Not sure that we could do that with each build without tagging on extra work.

3. I will look into minimizing the description, or just having the selected one show the information, and then when you select the other one, it shows the other information.

4. Thanks for noting the pregnancy issue. I'll bring that up with the coder. Same goes for the clicking on the options affecting the game as if you are clicking through dialogue.

I appreciate all your feedback and hope you continue enjoying the adventure. I am working on a bugfix for February and then the new content update will come out in March.

Reactions: Hargan2

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

1. Can you explain what you mean by this point about the Modes?

"Slightly put off by the fact that "mode 2" apparently doesn't completely disable interactions between the LIs and other characters,"

2. Your point about the curved phones is very useful. I will see if it is possible to change the settings for android version slightly, but it might be something to come at the end of development. Not sure that we could do that with each build without tagging on extra work.

3. I will look into minimizing the description, or just having the selected one show the information, and then when you select the other one, it shows the other information.

4. Thanks for noting the pregnancy issue. I'll bring that up with the coder. Same goes for the clicking on the options affecting the game as if you are clicking through dialogue.

I appreciate all your feedback and hope you continue enjoying the adventure. I am working on a bugfix for February and then the new content update will come out in March.
Note: Your post got posted twice, might wanna delete one of them.

1. Because of the aforementioned issue with Mode 2's description not fully displaying (as well as some slightly confusing wording imo) I had assumed that "Mode 2" would disable any scenes that weren't between the MC and other characters. I searched the thread to be sure, and from what I read, apparently Mode 2 still displays scenes involving things like the MC and another male having a threesome with one of the female characters, or the MC spying on one of the characters with someone else? I could be wrong.

I'm trying to avoid being another F95 "Muh NTR" complainer, but I feel like the descriptions of the modes don't adequately convey what content they allow. I know all scenes are optional, of course. I don't really mind the content, just that I was a little put off that what I thought was a "no sharing" toggle isn't, exactly.

2. My knowledge is very limited, but since you're using unity, you might check to see if your code references "Screen.safeArea" to determine the safe area for drawing UI elements. I don't want to second-guess your coder or anything, I just happened to recall there being an issue with that on another android game I tested that suffered from a similar issue.

Happy to help! A lot of developers neglect their android builds (when they even offer them at all), and I can't blame them for that. The variety of devices combined with the fact that comparatively few users play on android makes it more work for less of a return. I'm glad you're at least maintaining it and keeping the bugs fixed!

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I spot Monster girls...:D
In regards to mode 2, is it one of those games where if you don't go for sharing content, all the meat of the matter is gone, and you are left with a bare-bone experience?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Note: Your post got posted twice, might wanna delete one of them.

1. Because of the aforementioned issue with Mode 2's description not fully displaying (as well as some slightly confusing wording imo) I had assumed that "Mode 2" would disable any scenes that weren't between the MC and other characters. I searched the thread to be sure, and from what I read, apparently Mode 2 still displays scenes involving things like the MC and another male having a threesome with one of the female characters, or the MC spying on one of the characters with someone else? I could be wrong.

I'm trying to avoid being another F95 "Muh NTR" complainer, but I feel like the descriptions of the modes don't adequately convey what content they allow. I know all scenes are optional, of course. I don't really mind the content, just that I was a little put off that what I thought was a "no sharing" toggle isn't, exactly.

2. My knowledge is very limited, but since you're using unity, you might check to see if your code references "Screen.safeArea" to determine the safe area for drawing UI elements. I don't want to second-guess your coder or anything, I just happened to recall there being an issue with that on another android game I tested that suffered from a similar issue.

Happy to help! A lot of developers neglect their android builds (when they even offer them at all), and I can't blame them for that. The variety of devices combined with the fact that comparatively few users play on android makes it more work for less of a return. I'm glad you're at least maintaining it and keeping the bugs fixed!
1. I'll look over the descriptions for the modes again. I'll look through the scenes but if mode 2 is on, I didn't think I left in any that is a threesome with the male character, another male and a female. But I'll double check.

I know that I include threesome scenes where there is the mc and two females together, but yeah might look over stuff and look into making a flat no sharing any girls system. But that might come along when the entire game is done.

For now, I will at least work to have the descriptions appear clearly in the options, and work to have them be simpler and clearer for players.

2. I'll take a look at that or at least send it along to the coder. For now, I'm just glad it still functions, even though it cuts things off a bit.

I spot Monster girls...:D
In regards to mode 2, is it one of those games where if you don't go for sharing content, all the meat of the matter is gone, and you are left with a bare-bone experience?
I don't think so. I feel like if you decide to play mode 2, right now you're closing off about like maybe 5 scenes out of nearly 60 scenes. I'm generous to my own game but I like to think it hasn't been bare bones for several updates. If you like point and click adventures, sci fi, monster (and alien girls) I think you'll enjoy the game. In the newest patreon version, we even have a test now for Voice for Kuhno, the blue haired gal (your mercenary partner)

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I think I can help with that. DM your save file. I'll get you out of the party and back to Shores. Sorry you ran into that.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Getting close :p

Luvek's first scene is complete. This empathetic girl works at a center for veterans and other people struggling to make ends meet in a congested cyberpunk island. Onaikinii might have plenty of incredible technologies, but many people get left behind (or discarded by the megacorps).
Thankfully, people like Luvek are there to help. If you play your cards right on her quest, you can take her out for a date and see where things go.
I am hopeful to have her properly introduced in the March Update so be sure to stay tuned.
You can stay in the loop by supporting the channel.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the latest . It is available to play on PC, Linux, Mac and Android.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
1c.jpg

Preview Image from a new Scene Preview. Character is Divi, the first slimegirl to join the cast of Sunwave Hotel.

You can check out the full preview as one of our $10 Magister Patrons.

With the start of March, I'll be gearing up for the next update of Sunwave Hotel. The game is updated every other month. Should include at least have 2-3 new scenes added, and hopefully, the start of the third and final planned island where the adventure will come to a close with multiple endings.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Kuhno Card.png
Kuhno is getting a new outfit for the final island. Figured I'd give her a spiffy character card for promotions and just to show off her first outfit and look. Still really dig this outfit. We will definitely see it more the next time our heroes are having a more space themed adventure.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
adokacard1.png And here is Adoka's Character Card. One scene for Luvek is now written and coded. We have about two to three more scenes to go and then the new build will be complete.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes