Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I only start play but have qustion.... In main menu i not see Gallery Room....
No RePlay, No Gallery? o____O And how to skip text? I put button and nothing....
Gallery is unlocked after you complete the starting quest. It is on the map where you meet the two cops. Eventually it will be modified into a regular gallery, but right now it's just there so people can see the scenes immediately if they want.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I can't pass the mode selection screen. Mode 1, mode 2 and learn about modes all repeats even tho I select it. It's like a loop. It says mode 1 on and mode 2 on choose the mode that's right for your over and over and over....and over again. What's up with that? Anybody has a fix?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I can't pass the mode selection screen. Mode 1, mode 2 and learn about modes all repeats even tho I select it. It's like a loop. It says mode 1 on and mode 2 on choose the mode that's right for your over and over and over....and over again. What's up with that? Anybody has a fix?
We could never figure out that stupid bug. So the newest version of the game moved the mode switches to the menu. You can get it now on patreon, or wait for the next free build to be dropped.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
We could never figure out that stupid bug. So the newest version of the game moved the mode switches to the menu. You can get it now on patreon, or wait for the next free build to be dropped.
I already support 5 games on patreon I'm not fully f2p player when it comes to adult games but first I would like to play the game and if I like it I support it. I guess I will just wait for public build to appear here and if I don't miss it I would try it. Also maybe don't post a public build which is impossible to play to begin with? It's a bad advertisement for the game. Anyways thanks and good luck with the game

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I already support 5 games on patreon I'm not fully f2p player when it comes to adult games but first I would like to play the game and if I like it I support it. I guess I will just wait for public build to appear here and if I don't miss it I would try it. Also maybe don't post a public build which is impossible to play to begin with? It's a bad advertisement for the game. Anyways thanks and good luck with the game
The bug doesn't affect everyone. Since it was noticed, we have tried multiple fixes. Each time a large chunk of people have not had any issues so the game is not impossible to play.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
does the game have futa on female? or its just male on futa.
So there is a threesome scene where male fucks futa while she fucks female character in the ass.

There is also a mode 1 scene at the spice den where a female is fucked by a futa.

Reactions: Danjuro83

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
2e.png
As usual, Vynore is just being a bit of a couch potato. But of course, she's your couch potato :)

You can check out new wips of Vynore's next scene by becoming a Magister $10 right now.

Pandalover

May 13, 2018
Thank you. We're actually just changing the into to not have the choice. You can select the mode you want in a menu option.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll look into that and see what is going on with Zat and Vynore. So Corsoni and Perluun didn't have the option they could help you out?
I also had the same issue,after trying a few times I just quit and decided to wait for the next update........lemme know if any fix appears,thnx.........

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I also had the same issue,after trying a few times I just quit and decided to wait for the next update........lemme know if any fix appears,thnx.........
The current $5 Version on my patreon has the new feature. When the new update comes, there will be a free version that also has it.

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
so i think i reached the end of content but i for the life of me cant find out how to see the pregnancy content. i looked at the guild and doesnt really help.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
so i think i reached the end of content but i for the life of me cant find out how to see the pregnancy content. i looked at the guild and doesnt really help.
So far they're mainly two dream sequences. One with Kuhno with lactation and impregnation talk, and then one with Corsoni that is kind of a dream sequence where you can see her with a belly bump and milky titties. I'll work on digging up the exact path and updating the walkthrough.

For some reason I don't see them in the gallery. So I'll update that for next build. Thank you for the notes.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
pr14.9.1.png

Hello Everyone!

Are you all ready for November? I am. I think. It's always strange this time of year. For many years I worked retail so this was the start of the insanity. Now I work from home and escape those crazy shifts for Black Friday. But enough about the new month, you're here for sexy aliens after all :)

This month will be the first time we have an update that has been built up over two months (Oct and Nov)

Progress Notes (I'm going to make some cool graphics next time, promise)

Writing
- 15% The general outline is laid out. We're going to finally get to the end of all three factions, and we will have at least 4 erotic scenes in this update.

Art - 100% The beauty of more time means that we have a good backlog of scenes available. Of course the amazing art team isn't just sitting around, they're already at work on new art for more updates.

Code - * This one is kind of a trick because naturally the Code comes once I am done. So let's just call this as Not-Started over any percentage.

Looks like I've got some work to do so I'll leave you now. I hope everyone has a solid week as we ender the second to last month of 2022. We had a great October with plenty of new supporters, and I can't wait to give you a new serving of Sunwave Hotel content.

If you're interested, you can play the latest build right now by becoming a $5 Rogue Patron.

You can also play the previous build for FREE. Just check the

Thank you all for stopping by

Cheers!

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Nearly done with the Mystic Alliance Faction Questline for now. Down to go back and build more content for the factions, but right the goal is to move beyond the factions and get ready for the final island story. That will bring us to the conclusion, but there will also be a big side quest arc that players can enjoy. It won't be like the factions, but it will allow me to do more focused storytelling around a small set of characters and action.

Still confident about a 2023 release. There will certainly be a lot of polishing once the main story is finished, but we're making steady progress every month.

wyx

Apr 20, 2018
IMPORTANT REQUEST

Hello everyone. This is an important little service announcement. The coder and I have been working to figure out that intro bug. If any of you encountered that Mode 1 and Mode 2 issue, please contact me on DM and let me know if your computer's language is set to something besides English. We have a theory, something about certain keys not being the same on other comps. So if you encountered the bug, please reach out with a PM.
i got this bug and my computer is turkish.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
i got this bug and my computer is turkish.
Thank you. It's so strange. In the end we've now just changed the mode and pregnacy options to a menu switch. Players can switch between the modes and the pregnacy content on a separate menu now. The introduction was changed. So far haven't had anyone reporting issues with it now. New build will be out soon.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
A few screenshots from the new update. We've got the end of the Mystic Alliance questline, another Fixer mission with more mercs, and a expanded Corsoni Preg Scene showing off some of the new bustart for our lovely gothy wolfgirl.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes