Shapogi011

Jun 4, 2018
View attachment 1578740

Overview:
In the game, you will be part of a mercenary duo who crash-landed on a tropical island. Employed by a crime lord of a Sci-Fi galaxy, you and your partner must get back on your feet and figure out a way to complete the job that brought you to the planet. Along the way, you’ll solve problems and meet new friends and companions to help complete your mission.
Naturally, on an island paradise, temptations, and corruption lurk around every corner. Will you stick to the path back to space, or will you linger and take in the sights and adventure of your tropical locale?
Thread Updated: 2023-01-28
Release Date: 2023-01-28
Developer: Wildquill -
Censored: No
Version: 14.9.1a Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 1578739 View attachment 1578741 View attachment 1578742 View attachment 1578743 View attachment 1578744 View attachment 1578745 View attachment 1578746
I can't install the game on Android
There's always an error when I'm about to install it
Any ideass why?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Cor nsfw card1.png
Corsoni, the wolfgirl with a dark mood who loves to surf. Spend enough time with her, and she will join your adventure across the islands.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
5a.jpg
Screenshot from a new Mode 1 Exclusive Scene. Kuhno meets an aggressive slime girl. New update is all written and formatted. Just needs to be processed by the coder.

Stay tuned by following us on
Patreon -
Twitter -
Discord -

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
4-1-23a.png

Given that the Mandalorians are struggling to find a safe home, I figured that a game about building a luxurious hotel for them was just too good to pass on. So Sunwave Hotel will be converted to Mandalorian Hotel.

So far this is a lot easier than I thought it would be, I mean Kuhno is pretty much already a mando at heart so it will be easy rewriting her dialogue to include 'This is the Way' a lot more.

And of course, we'll still have plenty of breeding content. The Mandalorians are few in number right now so it will be up to you to impregnate the warriors who come to stay at your hotel by the water.

This is the Way

We're now up to 57 scenes.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
what's preg content like? gameplay or ending?
There is already dreams that feature preg content before the ending.
If all goes well, some characters will get pregnant during the adventure, and will have lactation and small belly bumps, and then we'll see fuller pregnancy for the end.

Most of the links don't work.
The links at the OP seem to work.

Additional free links

What's the mobile version password?
There shouldn't be any passwords.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
what pregnancies are there?
There is a pregnant dream scene with Kuhno, Corsoni (wolfgirl, green hair), Perluun (gray skinned elf girl), there is some pregnancy dirty talk if you enable pregnancy mode for I think most characters at this point.

Zatanka (orc girl) has art done for a dream/future scene with preg belly and lactation, I need to add it to a future update.

By the time the game is finished, Kuhno, Corsoni, Vynore, Perluun, Zatanka, Nyras, Secult and Adoka will have pregnant content. More characters will probably get some, but that is my bar for now.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Lmao, I just came back to check out the game and ran into more bugs within the first few minutes.
The more things change, the more they stay the same, ey.

Anyway, bugreport:
I somehow managed to softlock the game by after doing the initial mission, taking a nap in the guest house, then going to sleep, then talking to Alexis in the bar, then another person, then clicking on the question mark event.
After that, I could only talk to Adoka or leave the bar with no other buttons at all. Haven't been able to reproduce the bug precisely.

Also, bugreport 2:
Every time you go into the options menu it sets the resolution to the maximum possible for your screen.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Lmao, I just came back to check out the game and ran into more bugs within the first few minutes.
The more things change, the more they stay the same, ey.

Anyway, bugreport:
I somehow managed to softlock the game by after doing the initial mission, taking a nap in the guest house, then going to sleep, then talking to Alexis in the bar, then another person, then clicking on the question mark event.
After that, I could only talk to Adoka or leave the bar with no other buttons at all. Haven't been able to reproduce the bug precisely.

Also, bugreport 2:
Every time you go into the options menu it sets the resolution to the maximum possible for your screen.
Thank you for the bug reports. Will work on them during next bug hunting time.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
1b1.png

Teaser for one of our newest scenes coming to Sunwave Hotel. Kaya here had one scene earlier, a threesome with the MC and Kuhno. Now she is hungry to just spend some time with MC on her own.

You can check out the by becoming a Patreon Supporter.

Plenty more previews coming out this month, so if you haven't already, be sure to follow the Patreon.

May will also be an update month, so a new build of Sunwave Hotel will be coming out.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I would like to report that I managed a softlock in v14.9.2. I don't know if it's been reported already, but after getting to the second island, I managed to rescue the two daughters before ever meeting their mother. Then when finally doing the birthday party where they get kidnapped, I can not leave the ballroom.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I would like to report that I managed a softlock in v14.9.2. I don't know if it's been reported already, but after getting to the second island, I managed to rescue the two daughters before ever meeting their mother. Then when finally doing the birthday party where they get kidnapped, I can not leave the ballroom.
Thank you for the bug report Mangahiryu. I'll take a look at it this week. Working on next update now.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Found the issue. It should be fixed in next build. Thanks again for reporting it.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
2b.png

Patch Notes for 14.9.5 Most recent Patreon Build,

This new update brings the adventure to Okinar Island, the final planned island for the game. Kuhno, your main partner in crime has a new look and hairstyle and you can do some more adventuring with Zatanka as well.

Content:

Erotic Scenes -
When the walkthrough is updated, it will include scene details for those that want to know exactly what is in each new scene.

• Netali - Help the naval officer out and see if you can't have an unofficial liason.
  • Reina - The shrine maiden on Onakinii Island has special task for you. Prove your mettle to the Goddess.
  • Kaci - The spoiled girl is hanging out at a hotel on Onakinii. She's bored, and looking to explore.
  • Vynore - Alternative Pregnant/Dirty Talk scene with Vynroe for those into Impregnation Content
  • Kuhno - Scene 3 now has animations! Check it out in Gallery, page 2.
Story Events

• Reclaim your loot from the Dream Master's hideout so that you can finish the original job.
  • Rise to the new challenges on the third and final island.
  • Galan is in trouble! Help Captain Netali stop a terrorist threat on Onakinii.
  • Meet with Reina the shrine maiden on island 2. Assis the big blue busty babe with her ritual and see if the two of you have a deeper connection.
  • Have a difficult conversation with Zatanka about what she wants out of your relationship.
Other Notes

• Around 41 new amazing images for the erotic scenes.
  • Custom 2d Artwork new backgrounds as we begin exploring Okinar Island.
  • Nearly 18000 +Words have been added.
Patchnotes for 14.9.3 Free Build now available on PC, Linux, Mac and Android.

Erotic Scenes

• Divi and Kuhno. Slime girls lurk in the jungles of Lowosah (Mode 1 Exclusive)
  • Gia - Help Gia get into the grove of things while she does the dance of her people. At a strip club.
  • Luvek - Even social workers need date nights. Especially cute wolfgirl ones.
Story Events
  • Journey with Alexis into the Jungle Find the entrance to the lost ruins.
  • Introduction of Reina, sister of Raiko. Reina protects a special shrine on Onakinii Island.
  • Hanging out with Nyras.
  • Meet the Captain
  • Luvek's Introduction
  • Luvek's Date Night

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes