Sep 13, 2020
Wildquill Hey man, tried the newest update before it is released before the public but early on in early scenes if you changed your name in the beginning it reverts in some scenes and dialogue back to default name.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
"pregnancy" "lactation"
In game or planned and which girl(s) have it?
So probably Kuhno, Corsoni, Zatanka, Vynore, Perluun and some other mains will have pregnancy and lactation once the game is Complete Complete. Preg content for Nyras and Secult is planned, but a lot of this depends on support because we have to do double art variations.

Right now, I think we have Pregnant Dreams that show lactation currently in game for Kuhno, Corsoni, Perluun, Vynore (mainly because Vynore's species lactates when 'excited'.

We have one scene done for Zatanka but it's not in game yet. Will update this post once I can check out the exact list.

Wildquill Hey man, tried the newest update before it is released before the public but early on in early scenes if you changed your name in the beginning it reverts in some scenes and dialogue back to default name.
Sorry about that. If you can, please just list out the scenes and I can make sure to double check them when I get back to work.

Reactions: libertypics

NullHorizon

Nov 28, 2022
Is there any way to change the screen rotation on Android? The game seems to automatically fix the screen orientation on its own, and the way it does so is very uncomfortable for me. It's basically flipped upside-down from how I play every other game.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way to change the screen rotation on Android? The game seems to automatically fix the screen orientation on its own, and the way it does so is very uncomfortable for me. It's basically flipped upside-down from how I play every other game.
So strange, I thought we had this fixed. I will try to add the note to the next build order for the Coder. It's hard to test on Android sometimes with Unity.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Nyras Character Cards

nyras nsfw card.png nyras sfw card2.png

Nyras, the bunnygirl with amazing hair, piercing gray eyes and a whole den of secrets in her mind.

She definitely lies more on the shy/deadly girl over super muscular and bombastic bunnygirls, but I still love her all the same. Introduced in Island 2 as a foil to Secult, Nyras arrives on the islands with something to prove and Xun gets a bit tangled up in her mission, just like she gets tangled up in his.

Moving forward into Island 3, she will play a larger role, supporting the main companion character that you will chose. She currently has 1 scene in the game with one more coming in the next update.

Reactions: ZYF117

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
n1a.jpg

Nyras got a Steam Post. If you have any interest in picking up the game when it's fully finished, be sure to add it to your wishlist to keep up with Steam Updates.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So probably Kuhno, Corsoni, Zatanka, Vynore, Perluun and some other mains will have pregnancy and lactation once the game is Complete Complete. Preg content for Nyras and Secult is planned, but a lot of this depends on support because we have to do double art variations.
F95 added the pregnancy tag. is this still only in the planned phase or has actual pregnancy content been added?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
F95 added the pregnancy tag. is this still only in the planned phase or has actual pregnancy content been added?
So I would say that's up to your opinion on the tag. Right now, no one get's pregnant. YET. They talk about the risk of pregnancy if you have PREGNANCY MODE on. Most scenes end with a creampie.

You can see scenes that show characters being pregnant and having sex during their pregnancy, but currently they're all basically dreams or visions.

Spoilers from Upcoming Content -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So again, I think it falls to players if Pregnancy is in the game yet.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So I would say that's up to your opinion on the tag. Right now, no one get's pregnant. YET. They talk about the risk of pregnancy if you have PREGNANCY MODE on. Most scenes end with a creampie.

You can see scenes that show characters being pregnant and having sex during their pregnancy, but currently they're all basically dreams or visions.

Spoilers from Upcoming Content -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So again, I think it falls to players if Pregnancy is in the game yet.
thanks for the updated information.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
14.9.6release.png

The newest version of the game is available on PC and Android for all $5 Patrons and up!

New Content

Erotic Scenes - When the walkthrough is updated, it will include scene details for those that want to know exactly what is in each new scene.

Intense action with Kuhno. Spend a wonderful evening on your deck with your main girl. (Kissing, Romantic, Pregnancy Talk)

Help Nyras in a bad spot. (Mating Press, Naughty, Roleplay, Maledom)

Day at the beach with Zatanka and Kuhno. (Threesome, Creampie, Cleanup, Pregnancy Talk)

Story Events

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Reach out to the faction that you joined up with on Island 2 and see if they can help you with your new problems.

Pregnancy Mode - Talk to Kuhno about having children and all the dangers and boons that might come along with such a decision.

Meet up with Nyras and decide whether or not to help out the mysterious bunnygirl with a big problem she's having.

Spend some time with Kuhno and Zatanka at the beach.

Other Notes

33 new amazing images for the erotic scenes.

New Customer Portraits for Xun and other characters.

Over 9000 words have been added.

Reactions: Arnav Dasari

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I started a new game with latest version and there is an exploded person
text describes him as green skinned man. but all I am seeing is garbled nonsense on the right of the screen
bug.PNG

===
I then entered town and went to the police station... instead of removing the police station encounter it removed the gate to exit the town. and let me click the police station a second time to repeat the scene.
i reloaded and tried again. this time it removed the police station instead of removing the gate.

the icons for the two overlap a bit. i wonder if the exact location clicked matters for this bug

-===
another exploded asset. i returned the will to the old lady. went to sleep in her guest room. woke up in the morning to exploded room
bug2.PNG

===
i then walked to the beach and got another exploded background
bug3.PNG

the beach itself remains exploded background when interacted with.
and the gallery has 9 exploded images

===
in attached save (slot 7). talk to bartender. ask her either of the 2 questions available.
either way she get stuck in an infinite loop where it just repeats the same dialog over and over. if you try to hit ctrl to fast forward the game freezes
I was able to ask her both questions just fine yesterday. but now i can't anymore.

in the same save, leave the bar. there is now an "alexis and vynore" button in main town. that does not work. clicking on it does nothing.

I am genuinely shocked at the sheer quantity of bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: banuma
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes