The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
The lack of player as the aggressor is a bit alarming, cause it`s either you`re a woman getting fucked or you`re a guy getting fucked. There`s not much male or female mc doing the fuck here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The hell!? I looked for this yesterday... are y'all following me?
You forgot to delete your search history.

There's a bunch. Super Monsters & Girls or its prequel (same dev), FOBS, Poring's Devil Legion or Castle of temptation...
I've played Super Monsters - N - Girls and it was a short and great game. I haven't played the others yet but I have heard many users suggest them.

The lack of player as the aggressor is a bit alarming, cause it`s either you`re a woman getting fucked or you`re a guy getting fucked. There`s not much male or female mc doing the fuck here
I think this game is taylored to appeal to the bottom fantasy.

Reactions: The Ratist

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Yay, another "i will forever lose to every kinda of enemy" game (is a good game, i'm not being sarcastic), the only problem is that is really short, but is nice that the game have the own gallery, so you can replay the scenes and don't need the constant "lose to see".
indeed but as stated before to someone else you can just use the gold you collect in the stages to see the scenes. Low enemies are 50 while bosses require 100 so you don't have to lose period. i really love games that let to either pay or earn the scenes not have to lose to see them. When you have to lose to get a scene that feels like i am getting rewarded for not playing good i prefer getting them by either haveing to earn enough gold or beating them (or a certain amount) and then i get the scence not by loseing.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
indeed but as stated before to someone else you can just use the gold you collect in the stages to see the scenes. Low enemies are 50 while bosses require 100 so you don't have to lose period. i really love games that let to either pay or earn the scenes not have to lose to see them. When you have to lose to get a scene that feels like i am getting rewarded for not playing good i prefer getting them by either haveing to earn enough gold or beating them (or a certain amount) and then i get the scence not by loseing.
Yes, i was in a discussion prior this (when someone thought that i was being a bitch with the game), and i don't say that in any bad way, is a stupid name that i gave to this kind of game (this one, fobs, Succubus Affection, etc), and i love that the dev give the options to replay the scene, so that you don't need to lose to see all, (like you said, is a reward to play well) is a good game, the only thing that i can say bad about him is that is really short, and i wish that we have more scenes with each monster. If anyone like a platform game with the reverse rape, should play this game.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Yes, i was in a discussion prior this (when someone thought that i was being a bitch with the game), and i don't say that in any bad way, is a stupid name that i gave to this kind of game (this one, fobs, Succubus Affection, etc), and i love that the dev give the options to replay the scene, so that you don't need to lose to see all, (like you said, is a reward to play well) is a good game, the only thing that i can say bad about him is that is really short, and i wish that we have more scenes with each monster. If anyone like a platform game with the reverse rape, should play this game.
yea i would like to see a siquel to where time has past and the boy has grown up and has to face the succubuss queen again and she will test him to see if he kept up his training or let himself grow weak

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just played through this game and I loved it! It was short, sweet, and lived up to it's hype!

Does anyone know the name of the music for the castle stage? I want to add it to my MP3 player :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does anyone know where I can download the music from this game? I want to listen to the cave and castle stages while on the go.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes