Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it is a grenade also it's works really well on the anubis boss I easily can take her out with it before she summons her dead the hardest bosses to beat with with it is the gagolyes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it was one of your earlier posts that mentioned that it was a grenade. When I got it in my first treasure chest, I also thought it was a shovel. It wasn't until my third weapon that I noticed the gimmick of throwing guns as projectiles.

As for the ending, I wish I could read that Japanese spoiler text :(

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished the game and it gave me a mix of the following.

1) Super ghouls and ghosts
2) Kirby's adventure (for the final boss)
3) instead of death you get Snu Snu.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
does anynoe know what the mother or femal angels tells you at the end, i dont know how to google tranlaste in game files, thanks for the help in advance

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
does anynoe know what the mother or femal angels tells you at the end, i dont know how to google tranlaste in game files, thanks for the help in advance
Dude. (edit: Dudes, actually. Readme-impotency is a disease, please cure yourself soon, before it gets worse.)
You mean in english? Have you tried the "Readme(EN).txt"?
If you are so lazy that you cannot double-click on a file, I doubt you have it in you to press
[Ctrl] + [Insert]
like it is clearly written in it. In near-perfect English. Blame me for the tone, but thank the dev.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
If you are so lazy that you cannot double-click on a file, I doubt you have it in you to press
[Ctrl] + [Insert]
like it is clearly written in it. In near-perfect English. Blame me for the tone, but thank the dev.
Oh, I am truly sorry if you're saying that I was asking around for english translation. Hours before I do my very first post here, I did read the "Readme(EN).txt" and found [Ctrl] + [Insert] thingy.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Np, my bad for being rude; as you can see from other posts, you're not the only one.
DHM really was considerate of us Westerners (well, of Kirieru, and us by extension) and I'd hate for his kindness to go to waste.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Np, my bad for being rude; as you can see from other posts, you're not the only one.
DHM really was considerate of us Westerners (well, of Kirieru, and us by extension) and I'd hate for his kindness to go to waste.
It is okay, you probably misunderstood my post there, and I too probably misunderstood back then. Have a good day

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

henkkml

May 14, 2020
This is a really good game. Cute arts with fun and pretty challenging gameplay.

Although i think some weapons are just straight up useless in most situations like the grenade and canons while you can clear everything easily with the RPG, it'd be nice if they get a damage buff or stun/stagger effect so they'd be one of those "hard to hit, but extra satisfying when it does" kind of weapon but that's just a minor balancing thing.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is a really good game. Cute arts with fun and pretty challenging gameplay.

Although i think some weapons are just straight up useless in most situations like the grenade and canons while you can clear everything easily with the RPG, it'd be nice if they get a damage buff or stun/stagger effect so they'd be one of those "hard to hit, but extra satisfying when it does" kind of weapon but that's just a minor balancing thing.
I think the weapons are pretty well implemented as they are but adding charge move would make them better.

Also, why does MC get to keep his clothes when he gets ravished? These girls should be stripping him to his underwear faster than the monsters in S*per G*ouls and *G*osts strip A*thur.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hope this dev makes an eroge version of Kirby next. Perhaps every time he tops a girl he takes their power but one of them takes him they can ride the power out of him.

• Wow
Reactions: Guineafowl
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes