Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Upon rummaging through the game files, it seems that there are sprites for the protagonist with silver and golden armors, and also an enemy called 'Black Fox' with its own sex scenes which are incomplete and unfinished. It could be the final enemy that does not appear in the gallery and is instead represented by an empty box.
sprEnemyBlackFoxIdle.png sprPlayerFall.png 0.png

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Upon rummaging through the game files, it seems that there are sprites for the protagonist with silver and golden armors, and also an enemy called 'Black Fox' with its own sex scenes which are incomplete and unfinished. It could be the final enemy that does not appear in the gallery and is instead represented by an empty box.
View attachment 1452606 View attachment 1452608 View attachment 1452611
Hmm, i know that spirtes for the protagonist are from the demo and the gold armour is something i discovered myself during the demo strange that they would still be in the full game's files.

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, i know that spirtes for the protagonist are from the demo and the gold armour is something i discovered myself during the demo strange that they would still be in the full game's files.
As for the 'Black Fox' i have no idea however she looks like she would be a kitsune but that's just a guess.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Information on DLSite seems to imply this has been Completed.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Apparently this is going to get another update? EX Stage with new enemies and the like.

If I'm understanding correctly the update is 75% done with the expected update date being 5/2.
I can't read a word of this but this is some good news indeed. I hope this update will bring back getting stripped when the player takes a few hits (Or one in difficult mode).

May 25, 2017
Apparently this is going to get another update? EX Stage with new enemies and the like.

If I'm understanding correctly the update is 75% done with the expected update date being 5/2.
Yeah it's based on the SHRIFT/SMnG/Three Charms crossover those three circles are doing afaik. SHRIFT did it on their side with EX4, and I think it's going to be included in the upcoming Three Charms game.

EDIT: Also completely forgot Monster Girl Quest

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes