JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
Dude. (edit: Dudes, actually. Readme-impotency is a disease, please cure yourself soon, before it gets worse.)

If you are so lazy that you cannot double-click on a file, I doubt you have it in you to press
[Ctrl] + [Insert]
like it is clearly written in it. In near-perfect English. Blame me for the tone, but thank the dev.
im sorry for my lack of knowledge in tech stuff

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I have to say boss fights are freaking unfairly hard. I know what I have to do and it works, but the boss has invinsibility frames, lightning speed reactions when she is too close and there is no move order

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I will be giving this game a try.

I have to say boss fights are freaking unfairly hard. I know what I have to do and it works, but the boss has invinsibility frames, lightning speed reactions when she is too close and there is no move order
This game is much easier to play with a controller. Also, as mentioned above, the bosses are much easier when you are using the right weapon for the job.

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
The window is too small how do we full screen?
A really useful tool I use for games that only do tiny windows or fullscreen is a program called ResizeEnable. It lets you resize programs like you would your folders, I use it mainly for certain RPG Maker games.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
legit had to rethink if i was playing undertake or a hentai game toward the end with the angel lol

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I'm 10 minutes into the game and already has 3 monsters that suck you into a shell so you can't see the animation. Is there an X-ray button or is it just lazy animating

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
I've done my best but this is where my journey ends guys.
I have to say I've played harder games then this as I've played a few dark souls games in my time and I gotta say the only one I couldn't beat because I didn't feel like it was worth it was the final boss.
The trick to this game is knowing the boss paterans as well as having the right weapon for the job That means not running into a boss fight with a stupid fucking rock like I did!
I read through all the comments in this thread and most of you are saying this is hard.
Up till the final boss fight it was pretty easy avoid bullets and jump around and dodge and slice intill you over power the enemy.
Quality animations too I gotta say 10/10
Honestly if I felt like it I could beat the final boss fight but I really just wanted to unlock everything so I can back when I'm horny and pick from the crowd. 1633938096180.png

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
I'm 10 minutes into the game and already has 3 monsters that suck you into a shell so you can't see the animation. Is there an X-ray button or is it just lazy animating
Pretty sure you got to surrender. Then it starts showing inside the shell.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've done my best but this is where my journey ends guys.
I have to say I've played harder games then this as I've played a few dark souls games in my time and I gotta say the only one I couldn't beat because I didn't feel like it was worth it was the final boss.
The trick to this game is knowing the boss paterans as well as having the right weapon for the job That means not running into a boss fight with a stupid fucking rock like I did!
I read through all the comments in this thread and most of you are saying this is hard.
Up till the final boss fight it was pretty easy avoid bullets and jump around and dodge and slice intill you over power the enemy.
Quality animations too I gotta say 10/10
Honestly if I felt like it I could beat the final boss fight but I really just wanted to unlock everything so I can back when I'm horny and pick from the crowd. View attachment 1447330
Are you talking about Baphomet? If so, I suggest grinding treasure chests until you get the RPG. After that, memorize her orb's lightening strikes. During her second form, remember that her far grab attack only grabs you if you are standing far away from her.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes