lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
But the weapons don't really differ that much from one another when it comes to effectiveness and you can easily go through the entire game with just the starting weapon.
except the grenade that's used as a melee weapon also for most bosses it's the best weapon in some cases the rpg is better

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I'm gonna admit the game was far too short for something that kept getting delayed upon delayed. I feel the game could of had a few more monsters added in and some stages could of been a little longer (A couple of them took like 2-3 minutes to get through).

2 Of the stages really REALLY need to be made easier. The 2 stages being the one with the bat girls and the other one being the Succubus stages (Mostly the Succubus stage) climbing up what looked like a clock tower stage with succubus teleporting in from no where and pushing me way back down from the tower multiple times was making me rage so fucking hard I was about to delete the entire game before I ended up smashing my computer from it but I eventually got through it. Why are newer H-Games becoming near impossible to play?

Besides that the final product wasn't really worth the wait as it still felt like the Demo to be honest.

Also weapon chests really need improving. Through the entire play they BARELY spawned for me so I was pretty much stuck with the default weapon through the entire playthrough. In the demo they spawned in plenty of times but in the full game barely never spawns in. The cannon weapon tho could of been better (They should of fired mini cannon balls lol).
good news the game was updated and now has a easy mode. in easy mode arousal will heal over time, more weapon spawn points and when you brake free from foreplay you get three seconds of iframe

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
good news the game was updated and now has a easy mode. in easy mode arousal will heal over time, more weapon spawn points and when you brake free from foreplay you get three seconds of iframe
This will make the game much easier. Despite being an h parody, is still (Kind of) a G*osts and G*blins game.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I think you mean "G*ouls 'n G*osts" "G*osts and G*blins" was the second game XD

kidding aside there are only two girls in the game that you can beat the game without ever seeing on screen once (the spider girl and the dark skinned lamia)

there's a shortcut here if your fast enough to make it in time
1620462375374.png 1620462553776.png 1620462599916.png
if you go that route you can bypass almost all of he next map

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So does this game need a "completed" tag on it at this point or is the dev still adding on to it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just finished playing version 1.1.0 and it was a lot of fun. Some of the stages were... challenging (Looking at you masked screeching zombies and long tongue flower girls). That ending though was quite an unexpected but enjoyably nostalgic surprise. I was sure that MC would have to go through a second quest in order to save the angel orb.

I was not able to view the gallery though so I am guessing that is part of the later version?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I just finished playing version 1.1.0 and it was a lot of fun. Some of the stages were... challenging (Looking at you masked screeching zombies and long tongue flower girls). That ending though was quite an unexpected but enjoyably nostalgic surprise. I was sure that MC would have to go through a second quest in order to save the angel orb.

I was not able to view the gallery though so I am guessing that is part of the later version?
I just call them ReDeads, as for more adventures he's going to be in SHRIFT ex4

the gallery was added in 1.1.0, 1.2.0 add easy mode, 1.2.1 was a bug fix

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just call them ReDeads, as for more adventures he's going to be in SHRIFT ex4

the gallery was added in 1.1.0, 1.2.0 add easy mode, 1.2.1 was a bug fix
Those are like a cross between ReDeads from OoT and the forest spirits from Princess Mononoke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the gallery, how can I find that in version 1.1.0?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bosses breakdown
Thank you for providing this guide. The next time I play through Super Monsters N Girls I am going to use the weapons you suggested. Also, I thought the "Shovel" was a WW2 style grenade?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Thank you for providing this guide. The next time I play through Super Monsters N Girls I am going to use the weapons you suggested. Also, I thought the "Shovel" was a WW2 style grenade?

it is a grenade also it's works really well on the anubis boss I easily can take her out with it before she summons her dead the hardest bosses to beat with with it is the gagolyes

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Glad I cam across this game, it is almost similar fashion as another great side scrolling game, mixed with monmusu quest

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes