Apr 28, 2018
I'm gonna admit the game was far too short for something that kept getting delayed upon delayed. I feel the game could of had a few more monsters added in and some stages could of been a little longer (A couple of them took like 2-3 minutes to get through).

2 Of the stages really REALLY need to be made easier. The 2 stages being the one with the bat girls and the other one being the Succubus stages (Mostly the Succubus stage) climbing up what looked like a clock tower stage with succubus teleporting in from no where and pushing me way back down from the tower multiple times was making me rage so fucking hard I was about to delete the entire game before I ended up smashing my computer from it but I eventually got through it. Why are newer H-Games becoming near impossible to play?

Besides that the final product wasn't really worth the wait as it still felt like the Demo to be honest.

Also weapon chests really need improving. Through the entire play they BARELY spawned for me so I was pretty much stuck with the default weapon through the entire playthrough. In the demo they spawned in plenty of times but in the full game barely never spawns in. The cannon weapon tho could of been better (They should of fired mini cannon balls lol).

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
2 Of the stages really REALLY need to be made easier. The 2 stages being the one with the bat girls and the other one being the Succubus stages (Mostly the Succubus stage) climbing up what looked like a clock tower stage with succubus teleporting in from no where and pushing me way back down from the tower multiple times was making me rage so fucking hard I was about to delete the entire game before I ended up smashing my computer from it but I eventually got through it. Why are newer H-Games becoming near impossible to play?
Honestly didn't have much problems with those areas. The enemies are easy to beat. They go down in a few hits. So if you anticipate them coming you can react and beat them before they can touch you. The area I had an issue with was the one with the bigger tribal looking enemies. Those run faster than you and take a lot of hits to beat. That took some tries for me to get past.

Also weapon chests really need improving. Through the entire play they BARELY spawned for me
I think they spawn at set locations. Mostly right before a boss if I'm not mistaken. But the weapons don't really differ that much from one another when it comes to effectiveness and you can easily go through the entire game with just the starting weapon.

Reactions: DogFog

70inchdonger

Mar 18, 2021
Ok, i love this game something fierce, but how on earth do i beat the baphomet fight? Like phase 1 and 2 is nearly impossible for me

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
Not trying to be demeaning, but the game isn't that hard. The enemies are one-dimensional and are always going to do the same thing. Be patient.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes