EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
42.jpg

Overview:
Three years ago, there was a war between humans and monster girls… A massive army of monmosu led by a succubus queen raided earth, raping men and converting women into soldiers of lust! To bring back peace, Nakamura, an archangel, blesses a lowly knight that goes by the name Sir Satou. He hopes that he may take up his lance and return peace to the world!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2014-08-16
Developer: DHM -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Sequel: Super Monsters 'n Girls
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1569250504429.png 1569250518512.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I have seen this game every now and then, I've always hesitated is it looked a bit boring. I don't like it so much when the game is about NOT having sex or at least avoiding the enemies wanting to have sex. The black background also makes it feel sort of empty... I know it's a weird complain and I know it's a parody of Ghoul's 'n Ghost.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
DHM combines Ghosts'n Goblins formula with game over rape.
I like the increase of reverse-rape games, but even more the fact that it's not a role-playing game. There's no dialogue here, just wild pixel sex, at your expense. (y)

Complete Animation Gallery

(If you don't get all the scenes, the video in the spoiler right beneath, will help you)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 142505

I remember this game, it was so hard that I was never able to enjoy the scenes.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Not much point in providing a completed save as the only thing it lets you to do is select any level in "Normal Mode", and it seems you can easily edit your own file to do that.

Go to Users -> [username] -> AppData -> Local -> Monsters_n_Girls (or wherever your save file is), go into the "save" folder and edit the level.txt file to say 10. That's it. There's also a playerachievementcache.dat file, don't think it does anything though.

atlime The game is winnable but it will sometimes crash if you lose to the 2nd-to-last boss. You have to beat Arcade Mode twice in a row (no saving) to fight the final boss.

maulpara Yes, you can use keyboard-to-controller mappers. I used JoyToKey, which made the game much less annoying to play.

I've played Ghosts n Goblins--this game is a great homage. But if you want a similar game that's just better, try Eroico. Basically the same thing, but easier and has better scenes. Also works with controller by default and has more fun combat.

Theodon

May 10, 2018
Not much point in providing a completed save as the only thing it lets you to do is select any level in "Normal Mode", and it seems you can easily edit your own file to do that.

Go to Users -> [username] -> AppData -> Local -> Monsters_n_Girls (or wherever your save file is), go into the "save" folder and edit the level.txt file to say 10. That's it. There's also a playerachievementcache.dat file, don't think it does anything though.

atlime The game is winnable but it will sometimes crash if you lose to the 2nd-to-last boss. You have to beat Arcade Mode twice in a row (no saving) to fight the final boss.

maulpara Yes, you can use keyboard-to-controller mappers. I used JoyToKey, which made the game much less annoying to play.

I've played Ghosts n Goblins--this game is a great homage. But if you want a similar game that's just better, try Eroico. Basically the same thing, but easier and has better scenes. Also works with controller by default and has more fun combat.
Thanx

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes