F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
So I managed to get the two endings in Arcade Mode, but I was unfortunately unable to figure out what the text was supposed to say (I don't speak Japanese, and pixelated Japanese is hard to translate). I'll post the pics for posterity, but does anyone know how this game would otherwise be translated?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So I managed to get the two endings in Arcade Mode, but I was unfortunately unable to figure out what the text was supposed to say (I don't speak Japanese, and pixelated Japanese is hard to translate). I'll post the pics for posterity, but does anyone know how this game would otherwise be translated?
+1 to wanting a translation for the ending.

BillBuggs

Sep 13, 2022
There's a scene that clips through the floor? Can you describe it?
In the beginning of the "mansion" or "white with brown ceiling and floor" level you fight the (presumably) vanpires (i got the name from shrift EX4), lose to them and a scene plays that clips through the floor while you can see a bit of it you're not gonna all of it especially the parts we wanna see. Sometimes it doesn't clip and you can see the scene, pretty rare when it doesn't clip though

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SirScips

Sep 3, 2018

Here's a link that worked for me. I know its keep 2 share and it will dl slow, but the game is only 20 mb so it takes like 3 mins and at least it works

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Here's a link that worked for me. I know its keep 2 share and it will dl slow, but the game is only 20 mb so it takes like 3 mins and at least it works
Thank you for sharing the link

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes