Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
The links in the post are for the sequel version v1.2.2, only realized after comparing the graphics @_@

Thanks for the link SirScips

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Does the game crash for anyone else at the final boss when you get killed? It doesn't happen every time I get killed, only sometimes. I notice that skipping the sex scene quickly can avoid it, and that it won't happen if she's in blood form.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
here's some pointers that might be useful for anyone playing the game

Fullscreen: Alt+Enter

Tips
  • Get good
  • Arcade mode is the real game, that's where the lives (the little knight icons) count and do something. You won't get the true ending on normal mode.
  • Crouch to dodge.
    • There's many times where I crouch and the bullet doesn't hit me, it just grazes me. So, don't be afraid of crouching
  • If you have iron armor, don't destroy the first chest. Trigger it, get the second chest, then go back for the first.
  • You can farm lives, but that's tedious.
  • The knife with the blue handle is broken in a good way, it does a lot of damage. The sacred flames can destroy enemy projectiles.
  • The succubus queen in blood form is impossible to dodge by jumping. You have to shoot her just so you are able to crouch under her blood form.

Bugs
  • If you die and your corpse falls on a platform, you will ride the platform and the camera will follow. Once an enemy captures you, the camera will continue to move to the other side and you won't see the sex scene.
  • Succubus girls sex scene tends to happen at the bottom of the screen out of view. This may be avoided if your body lands far away from the succubus.
  • Blue bird girl has a similar bug to the succubus girl, but it fixes itself.
  • You can kill the second boss off screen before she starts attacking you. Once you get close, she will start attacking you but her body won't be there, you can just get past her and go to the next level. This may be true for other bosses
  • You can fall out of bounds at the start of the spider web floor..... this made me start over on the second run of arcade mode. I don't know why I kept trying, there's something wrong with me. Needless to say, I did calmly step away from my devices to allow my mind to rest for a few moments in complete peace and tranquility (I ragequitted)
  • I had a bug once where I couldn't leave the first boss after beating it. I don't know how it happened.
  • I think the score system is broken?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
here's some pointers that might be useful for anyone playing the game

Fullscreen: Alt+Enter

Tips
  • Get good
  • Arcade mode is the real game, that's where the lives (the little knight icons) count and do something. You won't get the true ending on normal mode.
  • Crouch to dodge.
    • There's many times where I crouch and the bullet doesn't hit me, it just grazes me. So, don't be afraid of crouching
  • If you have iron armor, don't destroy the first chest. Trigger it, get the second chest, then go back for the first.
  • You can farm lives, but that's tedious.
  • The knife with the blue handle is broken in a good way, it does a lot of damage. The sacred flames can destroy enemy projectiles.

Bugs
  • If you die and your corpse falls on a platform, you will ride the platform and the camera will follow. Once an enemy captures you, the camera will continue to move to the other side and you won't see the sex scene.
  • Succubus girls sex scene tends to happen at the bottom of the screen out of view. This may be avoided if your body lands far away from the succubus.
  • Blue bird girl has a similar bug to the succubus girl, but it fixes itself.
  • You can kill the second boss off screen before she starts attacking you. Once you get close, she will start attacking you but her body won't be there, you can just get past her and go to the next level. This may be true for other bosses
  • You can fall out of bounds at the start of the spider web floor..... this made me start over on the second run of arcade mode. I don't know why I kept trying, there's something wrong with me. Needless to say, I did calmly step away from my devices to allow my mind to rest for a few moments in complete peace and tranquility
  • I had a bug once where I couldn't leave the first boss after beating it. I don't know how it happened.
  • I think the score system is broken?
Thank you for posting this. I will be sure to use this the next time I play this game.

LinkCaramel

Dec 12, 2023
Finished the game. Gotta say was a challenge now I'm curious if it's just prep for Super. Going to play that one now.
Also you can't kill the final boss without the axe, there's a specific predictable attack pattern that takes about an hour to two to figure out and well. Execute...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes