dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
I saw no full save? Or did I over see it? If not has someone one? Iam stuck at the end boss.

Nov 27, 2019
DHM combines Ghosts'n Goblins formula with game over rape.
I like the increase of reverse-rape games, but even more the fact that it's not a role-playing game. There's no dialogue here, just wild pixel sex, at your expense. (y)

Complete Animation Gallery

(If you don't get all the scenes, the video in the spoiler right beneath, will help you)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that last one animation so good.

deeznuts446

Mar 13, 2020
Not much point in providing a completed save as the only thing it lets you to do is select any level in "Normal Mode", and it seems you can easily edit your own file to do that.

Go to Users -> [username] -> AppData -> Local -> Monsters_n_Girls (or wherever your save file is), go into the "save" folder and edit the level.txt file to say 10. That's it. There's also a playerachievementcache.dat file, don't think it does anything though.

atlime The game is winnable but it will sometimes crash if you lose to the 2nd-to-last boss. You have to beat Arcade Mode twice in a row (no saving) to fight the final boss.

maulpara Yes, you can use keyboard-to-controller mappers. I used JoyToKey, which made the game much less annoying to play.

I've played Ghosts n Goblins--this game is a great homage. But if you want a similar game that's just better, try Eroico. Basically the same thing, but easier and has better scenes. Also works with controller by default and has more fun combat.
editing the file to say 10 didnt work

Reactions: Dogfish369

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What happened with this, looked at the MEGA link and it said the uploader's deatails were reported to the authorities
I just took a look and my bet is this was the work of trolls *Sighs*. Reports like this happen all the time so I doubt the uploader will have any serious issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn... You ain't kidding. Mega really went to the government with this person's IP.
Whoever uploaded it to Mega R.I.P
I'm sure this was just a formality. Afterall, #1 this game still exists on other platforms and #2 Shadman is still out there.

*Note: I am not a Shadfan.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes