EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
266.jpg

Overview:
Behold everyone, the sequel of the original Monsters ‘n Girls. For those who haven’t played the original, I’d highly recommend checking it out first! It’s an extremely difficult game that is heavily inspired by Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Eroico. If you have played the first game, here’s a glimpse of what the sequel is all about.

Four years ago, Holy Knight Saito suppressed the evil monster girls and became Paladin Saito. Our savior! The world finally seemed at peace… until something tragic happened on his wife’s birthday. It seems that the monster girls have come back, and they captured his daughter! Saito was convinced that they want revenge but it isn’t going to happen on his watch! Help Saito battle massive waves of monster girls or they will take advantage of him!
Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2021-05-12
Developer: DHM -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.02
Language: English
Prequel: Monsters n' Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Full Save Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Win(v2.02): - - -

Screenshot (397).png Screenshot (399).png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I love the alraune kiss, You just jump into her flower and it's an insta-kill.
I wish the game wasn't so hard, though, but I guess that's the point of a Ghouls 'n Ghosts clone.

EDIT: Here is the complete gallery, in case you missed a scene. ;)

Last edited:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
The window is too small how do we full screen?
I use a program called , just fire it up and stretch the window like you'd do any other.
It also works for rpgmaker games,
but i suggest closing it when you're not using it because it can cause some programs to glitch out.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Whoa I remember playing the first one a long time ago. Good memories.
I hope this one is as good as the first (or even better).

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Found 2 bugs. If you are below the fallen tree and you hold down and jump you will fall below the ground and crash the game. The second one is at the last stage, you can wall off the map if you go to the left. Also if you wanted to after falling you can then use your double jump to change your momentum to go right and see the rest of that stage, that has been made at least.

StaticSquadElding

Oct 24, 2017
There's a clip that happens at the last stage to where if you go left from the yellow barrier, you'll fall from the map and there's no recovering from it.

Reactions: Robopiston
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes