simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
Crappy google translation:
It is expected that the official registration application can be surely submitted to DLsite by 4/30.
(I think that the release timing after passing the examination depends on the DLSite side)

evfluff

Apr 1, 2018
Screenshot 2021-05-02 074314.png
Noticed the release date updated on dlsite so we should be able to get it today fingers crossed xd

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
great game, but a little bit short. I am not expecting a game about 30 hours long, but man, I finished it in 1 hour, and I've been waiting for it since the demo came out...

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
huh... When i saw there was a new update, i was expecting to hit a wall soon but no its a full game. Damn wish more sex game makers would do the same

really amazing... except the grenade powerup, bonking people that can grab you immediatly aint reliable

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
In the spirit of the first game I guess. Some of the weapon "upgrades." Where traps. Gotten to the desert level so far. Kinda starting to struggle.

Edit : Okay in like 1hr managed to get to the clockwork tower which I think is really near the end of the game. The nice thing is that once you DO make it you appear to be able to start from any level you've cleared which you couldn't in the first game. The game is really hard lol. Right now the succubus is the bane of my life. If she touches you she locks you in an H-animation like any others but she TELEPORTS you to her spawn location which is usually at the start of whatever tricky jumping puzzle you're trying to do. My hand tendons r startin to hurt so I guess you win this round scubbus!

Here's some tips for those struggling!

Bosses :-

Boss 1 : Orc/Ogre? You need to be in the air when she hits the ground or you will get stunned and auto hit by her charge and locked in a scene. This can chain really easily. Once you get the hang of her combo then she's not that hard. Jump when she lands smash her a bit and then dodge the charge. Her ability to chain her combo really means that you take a lot of dmg if you mess up.

Weapon : Anything with good range.

Boss 2 : Kraken You will only be able to hit her when her tentacles are raised and she's prepping to attack. Dont' miss your chance. She will then drop ice blocks from the ceiling that aren't too hard to dodge. But make sure you keep away from her. She will then do a vacuum suck that will pull you into a h-scene lock if you don't struggle against it. If you're too close to her at this point then you can get pulled in even if you struggle.

At some point during this fight she will summon a few scylla to help her. It's best to mob these down asap as their tridents have a wide range of attack and hurt a lot.

In general I found this boss easier than the first one. Her attacks are a bit harder to dodge but there's more wiggle room.

Weapon: Anything with range will do. But since she is grounded and stationary without platforms for the adds to gain elevation the cannon does great work here.

Boss 3: Sphynx This boss had 3 attacks which she uses in a predictable pattern. Not too hard to get the hang of however the real test of this fight is having enough HP left over to survive her ultimate attack. The first move she will use will create fire spots on the ground that become pillars. Easy on their own just dodge the spots but they can be hard to see when you're dealing with the other things. The second is blue spheres that travel slowly towards your location when they fired. They aren't too hard to dodge but if you slip up then struggle or you'll be pulled in. The third summons 4 of the masked zombie/mummy adds that you've been fighting. However they die really easily here (as opposed to not at all.) These are pretty deadly because if you don't kill them fast then they complicate dodging the other attacks. Kill the ones on the left first as the right ones tend to come down to ground level and are easier to snipe after. Killing the right one first tends to leave 1 or 2 alive.

When The boss is on her last hit she will go invincible and start to bullet hell you. It starts slow but gets pretty crazy. I'm pretty sure it's possible to totally dodge this but if you can manage you're a better man than I. The key is to do good enough while still having enough health from the main fight to survive. Once she becomes attackable again one hit will kill her. Remember that if you still have apples you haven't eaten it's a good idea to yoink one mid attack to bolster your lost HP.

Weapon: Musket or Dagger. By far the best way to get the first phase done fast is to stand under her during her prep animation and shoot up. Get that damage in while she's not trying to melt your face. And you'll find it easier to get to the last phase.

Boss4: Gargoyles. I kinda cheesed this boss. While I'm sure it's possible to hit her projectiles and kill them both. I found it far easier to use the grenade to smash their faces in. They don't actually have much HP so you can spam them down. Try to cheese it so that when your HP is low you bait them in for a dive and take the lust bar hit so that you can smash their face when you break free. The biggest problem is that the 2nd gargoyle will spawn when the first is on low hp so you need to smash that first one asap as if the two of them get going you will have a bad time. The grenade also shines in this as it's DPS is very high. If you want to try this the hard way I recommend the musket. It's good at shooting down the projectiles. Not as good as the pistol. But you need something with enough DPS to kill the first one fast when the second one becomes active or you will be overwhelmed.

Hope that helps!! :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes